coco

Man City Vs Chelsea (PL) Sun 04 Mar 2018 16:00 UK

Pathetic half. Mostly the managers fault this.

Hazard aren't trying but i don't blame him when Conte is trying to turn him into a target-man for headers against Laporte and Otamendi. It's borderline criminal waste of talent and not something Eden can be happy with.

Well thank f**k that 45 dross is out the way, shameful and how to suck the life out of game, offered absolutely nothing...unfortunately I see the next 45 being much the same.  I would not be surprised if Hazard doesn't start the 2nd half, he showed no ounce of interest since looking at the team sheet.

What a load of sh*t that half was. Conte will go in thinking we have done a good job because it's 0-0, but in reality, we are lucky to not be losing by a goal or two.

I don't know how a false 9 is supposed to work when you play so defensive, you're just giving the opposition defenders and easy game.

Just now, Gentian said:

History will show Costa wanted to leave by all means... didn't care about Chelsea so much so that wanted to go to China 

He wanted to stay after that, sure he's a problematic player but one that turns up for half a season and makes such an impact that we win titles.

Because of his quality Conte should have just put up with some of his BS

1 minute ago, ScrubsLaneCFC said:

I dont normally advocate this but I hope the away fans boo the players off at half time 

Why? The players are just following the coward manager's orders. How else do you explain playing hazard at false 9 when the player himself has said that he is not comfortable. 

Stop chanting that stupid "antonio, antonio" chant, that would be my advise.

Just now, Sindre said:

Pathetic half. Mostly the managers fault this.

Hazard aren't trying but i don't blame him when Conte is trying to turn him into a target-man for headers against Laporte and Otamendi. It's borderline criminal waste of talent and not something Eden can be happy with.

Maybe he is trying to make hazard leave as an up yours to our abysmal board 

i'm trying to think of reasons for conte setting up like this, and all i can think is he was going to go with a striker up top, but when kante became ill he changed his tactics so that we had an extra hard working player on the field, i.e. pedro. that's a big benefit of the doubt though. turgid stuff so far though and i don't expect changes will be made until 70+ mins or until we concede. 

Hazards had enough, a massive game broadcasted all over the world and he gets next to nothing in touches with the ball flying over his head, if the second half is the same I'm pretty sure this game alone could make Hazard leave if Conte stays. 

Wow, the difference in class between the two sides is staggering. We are being so outclassed it is really painful viewing.

Feel so sorry for Hazard - what a waste of the guys talents.

Just now, Floyd25 said:

What's the game plan, survive and sneak a point? Absolute joke.

We are basically hoping for a draw, which is no good for us when we need to finish in the top 4. If we don't win here, we will need to win all of our remaining games and hope one of the others slip up twice.

1 minute ago, Ernie_blue said:

Hazards had enough, a massive game broadcasted all over the world and he gets next to nothing in touches with the ball flying over his head, if the second half is the same I'm pretty sure this game alone could make Hazard leave if Conte stays. 

hazard said previously he doesn't like playing that position, so why persist?