coco

Man City Vs Chelsea (PL) Sun 04 Mar 2018 16:00 UK

The problem with Mourinho, Ranieri was they didn't evolve after they won the PL. stick to the same tactics and clubs had found a way to counter them.

Conte is exactly doing the same thing now.

1 minute ago, Osgood is Good said:

Losing is always hard to take, but losing like that is just not acceptable. I said it earlier, since 2004 we have been setting up with 11 behind the ball against the top teams. Time for a change in the defensive tactics/defensive manager.

The only team we seem to go toe to toe with is United. We always seem to set up to beat them, and it often happens too, why don't we take the same approach against other top teams? 

5 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

You could always just go support City...

You could always just f**k off, I've supported chelsea since I was a school boy long before Roman and I can f**king guarantee longer than you, I support my local team, do you? 

We're 5 on the table
City is 1
5 is a bigger number than 1
So technically, we beat them 5-1
EXCELLENT PERFORMANCES FROM THE TEAM!
WELL DONE! 
MAN OF THE MATCH: MOSES 

1 minute ago, ScrubsLaneCFC said:

You could always just f**k off, I've supported chelsea since I was a school boy long before Roman and I can f**king guarantee longer than you, I support my local team, do you? 

E403342E-F0AB-440C-9860-A182415DA8FA.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Ballack & Blu said:

Ok so how much did  Citeh , Utd and us spend in the 2 transfer windows, Conte cant moan at us showing no ambition to spend, difference is we spent it on dross by the looks of things

We spent it on dross because he was non-committal and he kept on moaning about a lack of options. We have overspent both City and Utd, and given him options. You can’t buy top quality and have enough options at the same time, something has to give. Pep doesn’t have a backup LB, he is shoehorning Zinchenko who is a midfielder. He wanted a backup to Fernandinho in Jan, and Suarez also.

I’ve been a lurker for years , and I’m a female so hoping I don’t get hammered for both .

ive followed the blues for ever and my first game was when Chelsea was 2- 0 down against city . Tony Coleman was sent off for a foul on Tommy Baldwin and Chelsea went on to win 4-2 .

Todays Chelsea saddens me . Where is the passion !?!

honestly think the team was hoping for a draw today ! WTF !

This is my team !!!

sort it out Conte !!

1 minute ago, Scott Harris said:

The only team we seem to go toe to toe with is United. We always seem to set up to beat them, and it often happens too, why don't we take the same approach against other top teams? 

I know what you are saying, but that horrible 0-0 Jose set up against Moyes at Man Utd sticks in my mind.

I just don't understand today, we needed a win and yet we put 11 behind the ball, knowing that Man City are suspect when you get at them.

Just now, billythefish said:

I’ve been a lurker for years , and I’m a female so hoping I don’t get hammered for both .

ive followed the blues for ever and my first game was when Chelsea was 2- 0 down against city . Tony Coleman was sent off for a foul on Tommy Baldwin and Chelsea went on to win 4-2 .

Todays Chelsea saddens me . Where is the passion !?!

honestly think the team was hoping for a draw today ! WTF !

This is my team !!!

sort it out Conte !!

welcome to the Shedend, sorry it took such dross to get you to post something!

1 minute ago, Munkworth said:

E403342E-F0AB-440C-9860-A182415DA8FA.jpeg

Well that's cute but don't be an unnecessarily provocative twat, I think that if Roman has lost the ambition he had a new rich owner would be good fun, typical twat trying to sound "proper chelsea" it's not necessary we are all irritated....so are you from London, proper chelsea, oy oy savaloy blue ? DO you know where scrubs lane is? 

I think I've said disgrace a hundred times, but that's what this was, from the management to the players, an absolute f**king joke. Conte has lost it, players joggimg around with no effort, intesity, passion or anything, gutless. 

Just now, ScrubsLaneCFC said:

Well that's cute but don't be an unnecessarily provocative twat, I think that if Roman has lost the ambition he had a new rich owner would be good fun, typical twat trying to sound "proper chelsea" it's not necessary we are all irritated....so are you from London, proper chelsea, oy oy savaloy blue ? DO you know where scrubs lane is? 

Well I don’t want an owner who has invested lots of his own personal fortune in to the club to provide us with the most successful period in our history to leave so we can ‘get a rich Arab’. If that makes me not ‘proper Chelsea’ I can live with that. 

I’ll go support Banstead FC if you want, they’re my local team. 

5 minutes ago, coco said:

You mean outspent, and no we have not.

Outspent. But we have outspent Utd. 

Man Utd: £147m

Chelsea: £257m

City: £263m 

Just now, Munkworth said:

Well I don’t want an owner who has invested lots of his own personal fortune in to the club to provide us with the most successful period in our history to leave so we can ‘get a rich Arab’. If that makes me not ‘proper Chelsea’ I can live with that. 

I’ll go support Banstead FC if you want, they’re my local team. 

To be fair we're all irate after that shocking display and your joke is likely to be taken the wrong way and met with a riposte in anger.