coco

Man City Vs Chelsea (PL) Sun 04 Mar 2018 16:00 UK

2 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

Well I don’t want an owner who has invested lots of his own personal fortune in to the club to provide us with the most successful period in our history to leave so we can ‘get a rich Arab’. If that makes me not ‘proper Chelsea’ I can live with that. 

I’ll go support Banstead FC if you want, they’re my local team. 

So make your point and we can discuss in a friendly manor don't tell me "go support city" and Roman is owed all the money he spent by the club, plus our value is now triple what he has put in, he won't be losing out believe me, it was an excellent piece of business, he seems he has achieved what he wanted and isn't as passionate as someone said don't see him at the bridge as much, teh last 2 windows show his ambition, in my opinion he is building the new stadium getting max value and selling, I guess instead of the rich Arab we could get a chav sports store director or an American insurance group that would be fun 

5 minutes ago, ScrubsLaneCFC said:

People who do and are told to support city for questioning the owner, ordinarily not at all 

You're within your rights to question the owner, just don't get the jibes about being a local fan. Not all of us are local or even from London, we love this club to death. 

1 minute ago, ScrubsLaneCFC said:

So make your point and we can discuss in a friendly manor don't tell me "go support city" and Roman is owed all the money he spent by the club, plus our value is now triple what he has put in, he won't be losing out believe me, it was an excellent piece of business, he seems he has achieved what he wanted and isn't as passionate as someone said don't see him at the bridge as much, teh last 2 windows show his ambition, in my opinion he is building the new stadium getting max value and selling, I guess instead of the rich Arab we could get a chav sports store director or an American insurance group that would be fun 

Why do you need a rich owner. If you’ve supported Chelsea for so long then you must remember there was life before Roman and there will be life after Roman. Money or not, if Chelsea is your team then you’ll support them.

Its always been said he wants to get the club to a place where it is self sufficient and not reliant solely on him. 

We need to take the good with bad, unfortunately, you can’t be on top forever.

But what do I know, I’m just a twat. 

3 minutes ago, Wsuffolkblue said:

WTF was that !!! spineless, passive, gutless. That performance was abysmal, I was ashamed of my Team watching that

I was wtching the game with a friend of mine who is a city fan . I refuse to type what he said about our BALLS or lack there of. Its funny Conte goes off on how the Board should be like city and show more ambition and then conspires to set his team out to play IMPOTENT Football. Even Wigan had a go and then parked the bus after taking the lead , we didnt even have a go. 

15 minutes ago, ducavis said:

Chelsea: £257m

Don't know if true or not, but if it is, someone above Antonio needs to be sacked.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, coco said:

Don't know if true or not, but if it is, someone above Antonio needs to be sacked.

It could well be.

we have spent an awful lot of money recently but not on quality that you would expect.

Baka, zapa and Morata alone was over 120 million then you have Rudiger, Drinkwater and co all for over 30 mill each

Edited by Chelsbear

1 minute ago, Chelsbear said:

It could well be.

we have spent an awful lot of money recently but not on quality that you would expect.

Baka, zapa and Morata alone was over 120 million then you have Rudiger, Drinkwater and co all for over 30 mill each

It’s all about net spend though, we’re not spending more than we’re making back on players.

1 minute ago, Chelsbear said:

It could well be.

And yet the Wigan team that beat citeh cost virtually nothing.

5 minutes ago, coco said:

It is about that figure, often we get 'net' spend branded which does lower the figure considerably. There is a question mark as to who exactly is buying our players, we have been told by both Mourinho and Conte that they aren't involved, Emenalo has now gone so is in charge of the purse? That said if we can't produce better than what we have just seen,its a sad day for football and the club.

2 minutes ago, shedpensioner said:

It’s all about net spend though, we’re not spending more than we’re making back on players.

Yeah we are lower on numbers and quality. It's all about paying off the stadium unfortunately so will be like this for a while id imagine 

19 minutes ago, Floyd25 said:

You're within your rights to question the owner, just don't get the jibes about being a local fan. Not all of us are local or even from London, we love this club to death. 

I agree that being local doesn't suggest you're a superfan and everyone is crap, but if you are local and someone who isn't tells you go support city, it questions your own support so it's relevant to mention 

Just now, Chelsbear said:

Yeah we are lower on numbers and quality. It's all about paying off the stadium unfortunately so will be like this for a while id imagine 

Trouble is without Champions League football and a winning side, do we need a billion pounds vanity project? A certain stand cost us dearly in the 70s and we all know were that ended. 

I'm finding it hard to criticise the players as it must be f**king soul destroying when he reads out the team and you know exactly what is coming.

Conte is on one gigantic sulk now and with every team selection he makes he's flicking two fingers to the board. Sad times.

He was but he should have been she, should have been a Russian bird not a Nigerian bloke 

He wasn't sacked 

19 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

Why do you need a rich owner. If you’ve supported Chelsea for so long then you must remember there was life before Roman and there will be life after Roman. Money or not, if Chelsea is your team then you’ll support them.

Its always been said he wants to get the club to a place where it is self sufficient and not reliant solely on him. 

We need to take the good with bad, unfortunately, you can’t be on top forever.

But what do I know, I’m just a twat. 

I agree and I will but ask a man who was poor and became rich how hard it would to be poor again, some top themselves, most go on, but in all cases no one likes it,  it's nice being in the CL, it's nice winning the league, it's nice to be up there with elite teams and relive some of those amazing CL nights, we used to be so bored of the football we would rather kick in the opposing supporters, I actually was happiest as a chelsea fan when Ruud was in charge because it's teh first time I started to believe we could do some damage, and we went from that to elite pretty quickly, I don't want to go backwards, some people settle for crap, I prefer not to, it's a hobby not a punishment 

He was but he should have been she, should have been a Russian bird not a Nigerian bloke 

What does Grankovskaia have to do with the players we have bought? Shes a negotiater for cryin out loud