Sign in to follow this  
IliyaKrostin

Mauro Icardi

Just now, rtwelch said:

Yeah I like what i’ve heard about Werner but he’s probably nailed on for a move to Bayern in the next few seasons? Has all the characteristics of a Bayern hoover job. 

Possibly. With Ribery and Robben getting on, it wouldn't surprise me. I feel Icardi might be a hard buy. What happened to that Belotti? His hype went quiet real fast didn't it. 

It’s too bad Germany were awful at the World Cup - was hoping to see what Werner could do, but they struggled so much as a team that it was hard to tell who is good and who isn’t.

There’s really not a lot of options for strikers out there.  Other than Icardi, I’m really struggling to find anyone.

Who should we be targeting?

Icardi or Werner for me. 

Unless someone has a break out season, I don't see many options. 

Belotti needs a big season to prove he isn't a one season wonder. 

Immobile is bang in form, but he is 28/29, so there's no way we will pay big money for him. 

The rest of the world's top strikers are either unobtainable, or are approaching 30 on massive wages. 

11 minutes ago, IliyaKrostin said:

Started this season pretty poor I'd say.

Also fails to make an impact against Spurs now.

To be fair, he's started two games before today and was a sub for the other two. His goal record speaks for itself, I'm sure that he will start scoring eventually.

1 hour ago, Gol15 said:

Rumors about Sarri wanting Icardi in January. Not going to happen though.

I wish. Like you say though, it's not going to happen in January. The only chance of this happening is in the summer, and it will have to be a massive offer.

Edited by Scott Harris

Maybe if Kovacic stays permanently, it would help with bringing Icardi in?  They played together when Mateo was at Inter, but no idea if they are mates.

17 hours ago, mwblue10 said:

Maybe if Kovacic stays permanently, it would help with bringing Icardi in?  They played together when Mateo was at Inter, but no idea if they are mates.

Good thought though personally can't see Icardi moving to the EPL.

Would love icardi and thauvin to come in. It would completely transfer our attack. 

Idont know much about cutrone, but I think we need players a few players entering their prime, rather than looking to spend big on potential, when we already have plenty of potential already at the club.

Icardi coming in with Morata leaving elsewhere would be ideal, at least that way we'll recoup some of the money we paid for Morata

Just came in clutch in the milan derby scoring the winner.

5th milan derby in a row he’s scored as well, sign him up immediately