Now on a migrated server, any problems CLICK HERE

Eddie Macs blue and white

LEGENDS OF CHELS V GLASGOW RANGERS LEGENDS

The Boys are back in town

Sutton be prepared for another Blues Brothers invasion. After last years success Rangers will put their title up for another defence, but this time the Chelsea Boys are employing younger legs.

Come and see legends such as Dixon, Stanley, Swain, Lewington, Spackman, Canoville, Sinclair and many more take on Marco Negri, Jorge Albertz, Colin Hendry, Mark Walters, Charlie Miller, Andy Goram and the boys.

its going to be another scorcher

9E3BC51A-B9E1-4A71-A916-31F9E8A29225.jpeg

AE60BFC1-6E6D-418E-A990-31BFF2DB86FC.jpeg

Shame would have liked to have gone but it clashes with a well known Chelsea lads 60th in Ireland I'm sure a lot going there would have gone to it like last year

On 11/05/2018 at 08:14, Eddie Macs blue and white said:

Sutton be prepared for another Blues Brothers invasion. After last years success Rangers will put their title up for another defence, but this time the Chelsea Boys are employing younger legs.

Come and see legends such as Dixon, Stanley, Swain, Lewington, Spackman, Canoville, Sinclair and many more take on Marco Negri, Jorge Albertz, Colin Hendry, Mark Walters, Charlie Miller, Andy Goram and the boys.

https://youtu.be/vG9dQwd-RcM

On 11/05/2018 at 08:14, Eddie Macs blue and white said:

https://youtu.be/vG9dQwd-RcM

Posted (edited)

Good luck to all going to this one...My daughter has 2 tickets...Nope i said ( thanks)...........Now if eddie mac, chopper, the cat, etc want to put on oxygen masks and shine the old walking frames ill go n see legends.....this one should be a good fun family day out tho...R.I.P RAY

Edited by Mike Carefree