FA Cup Final 2018 Chelsea V Man Utd Sat 19th May 17:15 UK

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

34 minutes ago, Shug said:

And we all know he’ll be starting. Really must have pictures of Antonio shagging a donkey or something... how else does he start every week?

just hope he doesn’t get any goal assists for utd 

Who else would you play though? Were really lacking in the midfield department, Cesc looks like hes past it and Drinkwater has barely played all season

16 minutes ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Lukaku apparently failed a late fitness test. Is this good or bad for us? Pace of Martial/Rashford/alexis up top scares me more than Romelu.

Got to agree, I worry more if Martial or Rashford was playing but I reckon we could see Sanchez for them.

10 minutes ago, Shug said:

Luiz?

Is he fit? Has he actually been injured, or fell out with Conte? Havent heard much news about him in a while. Anyway, we all know hes not gonna play, hasnt played a full game in god knows how long.

23 minutes ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Lukaku apparently failed a late fitness test. Is this good or bad for us? Pace of Martial/Rashford/alexis up top scares me more than Romelu.

It is good for us, their first choice striker out and an ex-Chelsea player, nothing worse than an old boy coming back to haunt you.

Edited by Strider6003

Obviously not the starting 11 everybody wanted, but f**k it, it's a cup final, you never know what could happen. I also think Willian f**ked us with his stupid comments to the media the other day. What a dumb thing to say before a cup final or any day really. You can't blame Conte for putting him on the bench, how can you trust a player that will stab you in the back to the media?