Sign in to follow this  
TomCFC85

Higuain

7 minutes ago, Ballack & Blu said:

That doesn't sit right, if we know Morata is going to go, then a few hours to a supremely wealthy club shouldn't upset our intentions

thats-not-how-31g08n.jpg

On ‎17‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 11:33, CFCholland said:

This is off topic but people denying Messi is one of the greatest players of all time are clueless and are letting personal hatred get in the way of their view.

No one argues he is one of the greatest. The argument is GREATEST

2 hours ago, Ballack & Blu said:

That doesn't sit right, if we know Morata is going to go, then a few hours to a supremely wealthy club shouldn't upset our intentions

Just commit fraud like City and get the deal done ffs......

New 20 - Milan and Genoa have met regarding Piatek but we'll continue talks on Tuesday.. 

Big chance Higuain could not be here in time to be registered for the second leg against Spurs. I love Italian clubs.

1 hour ago, Ballack & Blu said:

Why would you say that, absolute jealousy of his god given talent no doubt, you sour fecker

So I’m sure you’re jealous of every rival player that you don’t like, same as everyone on this forums who dislikes Kane, aguero, and a host of other players, talent is one thing being a little c**t is another, being a little c**t in a team that  cheated us out of a CL amplifies it, I’m sure there is a Barca forum that would love you arse licking him, I prefer talking about things Chelsea related as that’s my team. I’m not the jealous type mate fantastic football player no doubt. 

1 hour ago, Ledgerson said:

New 20 - Milan and Genoa have met regarding Piatek but we'll continue talks on Tuesday.. 

Big chance Higuain could not be here in time to be registered for the second leg against Spurs. I love Italian clubs.

He cant play in that 2nd leg anyway, he wasnt registered in the 1st.

Theres no rush, he'll be ready to start against Bournemouth.

22 minutes ago, chef said:

He cant play in that 2nd leg anyway, he wasnt registered in the 1st.

Theres no rush, he'll be ready to start against Bournemouth.

Well, I'm not sure about the official rule for the domestic cups, but everywhere I looked, everyone says he could even if he didn't play in the 1st leg.

The only positive is they'll be without striker too or Llorente at best, but mostly I'm just tired of the false 9.

I know there’s no rush, but it still is abit annoying. With Sky confirming we’ve agreed a deal last night, with numerous reliable journalists reporting it too, you’d think he was only a medical away from confirmation.

Im surprised it’s not confirmed by now, and I saw a few reports that Juventus wanting Emerson included in the loan deal too which could throw a spanner into the works.

It took us forever to get Sarri, so it seems to be the norm for Italian clubs. 

Its just the same when I visited Italy the other year, I ordered a beer and they took about 15 minutes to serve it, just the way it works over there. Very laid back and all the time in the world.

3 minutes ago, Ledgerson said:

Well, I'm not sure about the official rule for the domestic cups, but everywhere I looked, everyone says he could even if he didn't play in the 1st leg.

The only positive is they'll be without striker too or Llorente at best, but mostly I'm just tired of the false 9.

He’s ineligible for the second leg of the League Cup final against Spurs on account of not being registered for the first leg

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/chelsea-fc-transfer-rumours-news/2019/1/18/18188370/chelseas-higuain-deal-waiting-on-morata-waiting-on-piatek-waiting-on-kalinic-reports

Only going by what ive read here.

4 minutes ago, dansubrosa said:

I know there’s no rush, but it still is abit annoying. With Sky confirming we’ve agreed a deal last night, with numerous reliable journalists reporting it too, you’d think he was only a medical away from confirmation.

Im surprised it’s not confirmed by now, and I saw a few reports that Juventus wanting Emerson included in the loan deal too which could throw a spanner into the works.

It took us forever to get Sarri, so it seems to be the norm for Italian clubs. 

Its just the same when I visited Italy the other year, I ordered a beer and they took about 15 minutes to serve it, just the way it works over there. Very laid back and all the time in the world.

This. 

I guess Italian clubs don't like to do business on weekends. And with our luck ofc, they'll wait until Tuesday probably because both teams face each other on Monday... 

2 minutes ago, chef said:

He’s ineligible for the second leg of the League Cup final against Spurs on account of not being registered for the first leg

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/chelsea-fc-transfer-rumours-news/2019/1/18/18188370/chelseas-higuain-deal-waiting-on-morata-waiting-on-piatek-waiting-on-kalinic-reports

Only going by what ive read here.

Cheers.

Look at those who failed at Chelsea, Kazman, Shvenchenko, Torres, at least they were good before they came, Higuain isn't even any good now and we still want him. It's a signing 2-3 years too late, that 36 goals season under Sarri has long gone. If there are any positives out of it, assume Morata goes to Atletico and get his groove back, he will be sold at a decent price and we can probably get Costa back as part of the deal. Since Higuain won't get a long term deal, he wont be an issue if we want to  spend the 100M next summer for Icardi. I reckon Hazard will still play as the main striker, Higuain will be eased into the cup games, hopefully he get a few goals in the cups and take the pressure off himself. A good win for Sarri getting the player he wanted, but he must deliver the top 4 with Higuain. He's cup tied, right? so we will be a striker short for Europa league, probably not an issue if we could secure the top 4 spot the normal way.

Costa has been absolute w**k, why do you think Atletico are looking at Morata? Hes never coming back. Especially not under Sarri, I dont think I can come up with a worse fit for this system if I tried. 

Also, Higuain isnt cup tied for the EL, theres no such thing.

Higuain is a better striker than Costa anyway, much more prolific during his career and would hopefully decide to show up more than half a season.

I’d still take Costa over Higuain. Ones proven and done it with us while the other hadn’t done much in a few seasons now. He peaked 3 seasons ago at Napoli and has never looked the same since.

Ideally there would be more top class strikers available but the very best ones are out our reach these days. 

26 minutes ago, Chelsbear said:

I’d still take Costa over Higuain. Ones proven and done it with us while the other hadn’t done much in a few seasons now. He peaked 3 seasons ago at Napoli and has never looked the same since.

Ideally there would be more top class strikers available but the very best ones are out our reach these days. 

Oh yeah, because prior to Milan he didn't score a sh*t load of goals for Juve or anything........

We've had a few decent strikers at the 'end' of their careers in the past - Vialli, Anelka, Hasselbaink are the ones I can think of off the top of my head who all went on to be important players.

He can't be any worse than Morata right?  It's been so frustrating this year in front of goal and missing all the chances we've had has cost us being in touch with Liverpool/City. I'm hopeful this guy will bridge the gap a little even if it's only for 6 to 18 months.

6 hours ago, Chelsbear said:

He scored 55 goals in 2 seasons at Juv, which is very good. 

I really hope Higuain will be remembered as a Chelsea cult hero.

Coming in on loan, firing us to a top 4 finish and hopefully a trophy or two.

Evidently we are desperate for him or any half decent striker.