On 07/08/2018 at 23:03, EdgarAllanPoe said:

With respect,

On 07/08/2018 at 22:28, EdgarAllanPoe said:

at the same time, I have to tell it like it is.  

What is it about people who say "with respect" and  "I have to tell it like it is"?  nearly always, the "with respect is followed by a snide, disrespectful dig, and they are usually confrontational, antagonistic and argumentative.

24 minutes ago, yorkleyblue said:

What is it about people who say "with respect" and  "I have to tell it like it is"?  nearly always, the "with respect is followed by a snide, disrespectful dig, and they are usually confrontational, antagonistic and argumentative.

It's on par with "I'm not racist but..."

On 07/08/2018 at 20:55, Sindre said:

Different situations. Abraham looked like this for Swansea for most of last season as well.

You keep  on saying stuff like this about Abraham, despite many posters telling you different, and even someone who's friend or whatever is a Swansea season ticket holder said that he was quite highly rated down there.  But no, you've seen two MOTD highlight shows when he didn't score a hat-trick so you rattle on with your "he was dire" agenda.

I think possibly Tammy parked in your special needs parking place or pissed on your chips or something, and that you have a personal  grudge against the boy.

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, yorkleyblue said:

You keep  on saying stuff like this about Abraham, despite many posters telling you different, and even someone who's friend or whatever is a Swansea season ticket holder said that he was quite highly rated down there.  But no, you've seen two MOTD highlight shows when he didn't score a hat-trick so you rattle on with your "he was dire" agenda.

I think possibly Tammy parked in your special needs parking place or pissed on your chips or something, and that you have a personal  grudge against the boy.

I watched Swansea plenty of times last season so why do you just assume i base my opinions of a show i don't even watch?

Funny that you are preaching respect a couple of posts above and now use "special needs parking place" for arguments sake. Well done man.

Edited by Sindre

2 hours ago, Sindre said:

I watched Swansea plenty of times last season so why do you just assume i base my opinions of a show i don't even watch?

Funny that you are preaching respect a couple of posts above and now use "special needs parking place" for arguments sake. Well done man.

If  you say you watched Swansea, then fair enough.  It just means that you don't understand football, or the striker's role,  because you keep  wittering on about Abraham being bad and no-one else with any clue about the game thinks that.

And I never preached respect, I said those people who say "with respect" always follow that with snide nastiness.  I didn't say "with respect" to you as I don't respect your opinion on most things, particularly your judgement of Tammy Abraham, and there's a difference between just being offensive and using "with respect" before being offensive.  Keep up.

1 minute ago, yorkleyblue said:

If  you say you watched Swansea, then fair enough.  It just means that you don't understand football, or the striker's role,  because you keep  wittering on about Abraham being bad and no-one else with any clue about the game thinks that.

And I never preached respect, I said those people who say "with respect" always follow that with snide nastiness.  I didn't say "with respect" to you as I don't respect your opinion on most things, particularly your judgement of Tammy Abraham, and there's a difference between just being offensive and using "with respect" before being offensive.  Keep up.

I haven't said he's bad. I've said he's not good enough for Chelsea which i stand by. He wasn't deemed good enough to start for Swansea from october onwards so clearly he wasn't all that good afterall eh? Both Ayew and Bony was prefered to him.

He'll make a career for himself at a smaller club. No shame in not being good enough for us.

And alright, i disagree with your opinion. Am i now free to call you whatever i want or do i have some decency? I go for decency myself.