1 hour ago, PedroMendez said:

With Fabregas injured who do we reckon starts on Sunday. Drinkwater? he has been there since the start of preseason it would be damning if RLC started ahead of Bakayoko and Drinkwater. 

Can Kante start? Sure he won't have had any tactical instruction and will have only been back a day but the bloke is as fit as a fiddle. 

1 minute ago, Bobbywoodhogan said:

So just went on the Sky Sports app says our next game isn’t Arsenal on the 4th but the Communitu Shield is on the 5th? Is this an error?

Community shield is on sunday

6 hours ago, Cam said:

Any Australians know if there's a channel the Community Shield is broadcasted live?

I've looked everywhere and the only live feed I've seen is Chelsea TV's commentary (through Foxtel). I can't see coverage on any of the other channels. FoxSports, Bein Sports, ESPN, Eurosport, Optus, SBS....nothing.

Yeah i cant find a thing mate. I guess we'll be waiting for a replay on Chelsea TV or adodgy stream.

5 minutes ago, Bobbywoodhogan said:

Yeah that’s the 5th, so how can we be playing Arsenal on the 4th when were playing the Shield on the 5th.

I'm not sure where you are getting a game against arsenal on the 4th tho. Official site says our next game is the 5th against city

1 minute ago, Stim said:

I'm not sure where you are getting a game against arsenal on the 4th tho. Official site says our next game is the 5th against city

Its on the sky sports app obviously an error then. That’s what I said on my original post.

Preseason been going a I expected. We are playing better football and more control of the game, Jorgjnho is and will be the key to how we play this season. A couple of young players stepped up ( like every other season), but looks like Sarri won't send all of them on loan and give the selected few a chance, which will be refreshing. We haven't solved the goal scoring situation, to be honest I don't think it will be fixed in the next 5-6 days with transfers. Players just got to get better, this is where they and Sarri earn the big bucks.

3 hours ago, Bobbywoodhogan said:

So just went on the Sky Sports app says our next game isn’t Arsenal on the 4th but the Communitu Shield is on the 5th? Is this an error?

That is an error. 

We played Arsenal on Wednesday. 

4 hours ago, chef said:

Yeah i cant find a thing mate. I guess we'll be waiting for a replay on Chelsea TV or adodgy stream.

That's crazy...I thought the Community Shield was always broadcast. I can't believe it's not on any of the Foxtel Sports package channels.

12 minutes ago, Bobbywoodhogan said:

If you look at internationak champions cup fixtures it says that we play them at 7.05pm tomorrow night.

Chelsea played le arse on Weds at that time in Dublin - your SkySports app is crap

4 minutes ago, Bobbywoodhogan said:

:laugh2:

It’s so weird seems to have the same 3 fixtures on for the cup on Sat as it did Weds

2 minutes ago, Liam said:

Maybe we're all wrong and the app is right, have you thought of that? Could be worth starting a new thread.

Man you fools need to get Google into your lives - Here is a Calendar for Chelsea Football Club