ForeverCarefree

Following Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals, 2018/2019

On the BBC site they say this is showing respect to Burton by playing properly. I imagine it is actually difficult. If they'd stopped at 5 they'd just have to have walked about passing it about for an hour without going near the goal.

12 minutes ago, DidierDrogbalala said:

at least PSG lost :)

I think they probably focus on finishing undefeated in the league which they will certainly manage to do. Plus, they will still finish with something like 3 trophies or the double with the coupe de france and ligue 1. They were on a 5 in a row in the french league cup ... All things come to an end. 

When I think of Barcelona, I'm don't think about their achievements or the great players that have played for their club, I think of moments like this.

I just find it unbelievable that they aren't embarrassed for doing this kind of thing. When people look back at Biscuits career, most will remember what an absolute cheat he was rather than what he won. His kids and grandkids will all hear about what a massive cheater he was.

3 hours ago, Scott Harris said:

When I think of Barcelona, I'm don't think about their achievements or the great players that have played for their club, I think of moments like this.

I just find it unbelievable that they aren't embarrassed for doing this kind of thing. When people look back at Biscuits career, most will remember what an absolute cheat he was rather than what he won. His kids and grandkids will all hear about what a massive cheater he was.

giphy.gif

when I see that stuff I have to laugh - it's the sorta stuff you see in one's local Sunday League

2 hours ago, robdog said:

giphy.gif

when I see that stuff I have to laugh - it's the sorta stuff you see in one's local Sunday League

You would never see that in a Sunday League! 

45 minutes ago, Slojo said:

You would never see that in a Sunday League! 

people will do anything to fool a ref so their opponents can get a card - in Sunday league I have seen people slap themselves in the face & fall down then point to the person next to them saying he was slapped in the face by that man

Edited by robdog

what a joke are pl refeeres. specially moss is a uter w**ker. remember when he didn't allow us to play a corner shot in stoppage time?

now he added only1 min of extra time regardless that guanduzi was on the ground for at least 2 minutes for injury. can't remember  when there was no added time in the 1st half in pl. when there's no need for extra time there is always 1 min.

by the way, west ham shows more desire to win but arsenal will nick it for sure.