ForeverCarefree

Following Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals, 2018/2019

midweek peeps on this MGSBoard were upset that spuds beat Chelsea - now they want spuds to win? Fuck it, I am starting to drink early today. I could be totally devastated by 5:00 PST - pray for me

2 minutes ago, Londonisblue said:

Spammers being useful for once :laugh2:

nope - it's a London Derby - those are the hardest matches - don't you remember a couple of seasons ago when Wet Spam beat spuds to help Chelsea secure the EPL Title? The spammers get up when they play the other London sides & they have Good gaffer & some decent players.

Edited by robdog

3 minutes ago, robdog said:

midweek peeps on this MGSBoard were upset that spuds beat Chelsea - now they want spuds to win? Fuck it, I am starting to drink early today. I could be totally devastated by 5:00 PST - pray for me

nope - it's a London Derby - those are the hardest matches - don't you remember a couple of seasons ago when Wet Spam beat spuds to help Chelsea secure the EPL Title? The spammers get up when they play the other London sides & they have Good gaffer & some decent players.

Still spammers though + Stratford zone 3 is a proper sihthole even with the olympics ... But I agree on the london derby factor though and yes I remember that night when Lanzini was better than messi to help us get the title indeed. 

Btw tonight's game is a 6 pointer !! Win it and we're 6 points clear off le arse and at least 6 points off manure if they were to win tommorrow. Also, spud losing will see us come back and only be trailing 1 point behind them. Now if Brighton could pull something vs dippers ... 

Edited by Londonisblue

2 minutes ago, Londonisblue said:

Still spammers though + Stratford zone 3 is a proper sihthole even with the olympics ... But I agree on the london derby factor though and yes I remember that night when Lanzini was better than messi to help us get the title indeed. 

the best thing about this match is now on twitter #EmeryOut is a thing :laugh2:

I mean it's gotta be a joke right ?? I mean refs cant all be incompetent or bent ... There's gotta be something (cf Clattenburg revelations on the 2016 Battle of the Bridge) !

1 minute ago, Londonisblue said:

Lol ! Fcuk it ! Refs giving the PL to pool already !

Been at it since game day 1.......that salah didnt get banned for that pathetic dive was just tip of the mountain.

1 minute ago, Londonisblue said:

I mean it's gotta be a joke right ?? I mean refs cant all be incompetent or bent ... There's gotta be something (cf Clattenburg revelations on the 2016 Battle of the Bridge) !

Oh yes they are......you cant ref in epl otherwise. You have to toe the line........its the richest, the most watched in the World. Run by rich powerful people, lords and free masons.......of course its fiddled with my man. If it aint obvious to someone now that the sh*t stinks a bit then they never will.

1 minute ago, Amputechture said:

Was it a dive or the correct decision? Didn't see it.

Lets just say we will not receive such helping hand..........

It was a penalty, the Brighton player was stupid for pulling on his shirt like that. What bothers me is the way Salah went down and the fact that refs aren't consistent. Another team, another player, the same ref, and he probably wouldn't have given it. Kane, Salah, they would get a penalty for that every time, I don't think one of our lot would.

Edited by Scott Harris

Just now, the special one said:

Looked the correct decision tbf...

Still a conspiracy though :laugh2:

But funny how they are more than willing to call it whether correct or not.........us Chels should know more than most that epl is not a level playing field.

Just now, Scott Harris said:

It was a penalty, the Brighton player was stupid for pulling on his shirt like that. What bothers me is the way Salah went down and the fact that refs aren't consistent. Another team, another player, the same ref, and he probably wouldn't have given it. Kane, Salah, they would get a penalty for that every time, I don't think on of our lot would.

Exactly.

1 minute ago, Scott Harris said:

It was a penalty, the Brighton player was stupid for pulling on his shirt like that. What bothers me is the way Salah went down and the fact that refs aren't consistent. Another team, another player, the same ref, and he probably wouldn't have given it. Kane, Salah, they would get a penalty for that every time, I don't think on of our lot would.

Thats because the fa and pgmol dont have the interest and the balls to punish those who deserve it. Hence the usual teams/players keep on doing it cuz it pays dividens.