ForeverCarefree

Following Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals, 2018/2019

Won't laugh too much given we have them next and Wednesday may be a painful experience, but have really lost count how many games sp*rs have lost the games that really matter, the ones that make the difference between challengers and pretenders, cup winners and Cup losers. 

The good thing about today is that even if they beat us, they will remain that little bit behind 

Edited by The Brit

Pochettino should get a multi match ban for his abuse of the refs after the match , but I will state with certainty that the FA will do nothing 

Can someone explain to me what is the best outcome for us in the ManU:Liverpool game? A draw? A Liverpool win cause it helps us? A ManU win cause it helps Liverpool not winning the title?

1 minute ago, Gol15 said:

Can someone explain to me what is the best outcome for us in the ManU:Liverpool game? A draw? A Liverpool win cause it helps us? A ManU win cause it helps Liverpool not winning the title?

A draw , and two straight red cards for each team.

1 hour ago, Phillip said:

Pochettino should get a multi match ban for his abuse of the refs after the match , but I will state with certainty that the FA will do nothing 

As with Klopp, they will take into account the emotion of the moment.

43 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

It has to be a Liverpool win. City will win the league for sure anyway and we need every point advantage we can get if we are to have any chance of finishing fourth. Missing out on the CL is absolutely not an option for us at this time. And I mean that even if it meant Liverpool wining the league (which they won't).

20 minutes ago, Snedger said:

It has to be a Liverpool win. City will win the league for sure anyway and we need every point advantage we can get if we are to have any chance of finishing fourth. Missing out on the CL is absolutely not an option for us at this time. And I mean that even if it meant Liverpool wining the league (which they won't).

Isn't a draw more optimal?

4 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

Isn't a draw more optimal?

Not the way I see it but, I see United finishing fourth and us being stuck in the UEFA League as a worse outcome for Chelsea FC than the risk of Liverpool wining the title. But if you'd rather Liverpool miss out even if that means we're playing Thursdays again then sure, let's hope United get something.

7 minutes ago, Snedger said:

Not the way I see it but, I see United finishing fourth and us being stuck in the UEFA League as a worse outcome for Chelsea FC than the risk of Liverpool wining the title. But if you'd rather Liverpool miss out even if that means we're playing Thursdays again then sure, let's hope United get something.

OK I see, so hopefully Liverpool wins then. If we by some miracle get at least a point against them and later win ManU maybe top 4 would be a reality.