ForeverCarefree

Following Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals, 2018/2019

Liverpool top (for now) but totally worth it to see Spurs lose like that. Hard to believe we’re only a point off third place considering the atmosphere of despair in the Chelsea threads and the hatred and abuse directed at the manager and players.

Liverpool have had so much luck this season - Lloris and Pickford's helping hands in front of the kop stand out. Maybe we have to prepare for them winning the title this year, unless we can do something at Anfield...

39 minutes ago, DidierDrogbalala said:

with all the fuss going on with Sarri we are still one point behind Spurs and yet Pochettino is still the next big thing , incredible.

If only we had beaten Wolves or Everton...we have a great opportunity still but the way we play is still hopeless...

8 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

If only we had beaten Wolves or Everton...we have a great opportunity still but the way we play is still hopeless...

I keep saying to myself that it cant be worse then the last time out but i havent seen us  progress at all in the past couple of months.

Edited by DidierDrogbalala

17 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

I am worried that we'll struggle against Brighton and somehow manage to screw things up again 

51 minutes ago, ducavis said:

Did Zidane really start his son ahead of Courtois in goal?

31 minutes ago, Zeta said:

He's not even on the bench, Navas is.,

the snake, errr.....Courtois is hurt

I know I'm biased cos i can't stand the twats, but if heaven forbid Liverpool win the league, I honestly can't remember a team that has had so much luck to do so...benefitted from so many dodgy decisions, cock-ups from opponents at both ends of the pitch, it beggars belief. I have little hope given how we're playing, but can only dream of us somehow repeating 2014 all over again with the same kind of sponniness we had at Cardiff.

meanwhile, let's laugh at the media darling Pochettino. Lost more games than Sarri am due in free fall. Still can't see us overtaking them cos we are so sh*t, but it's funny to see them make such a meal of it

McClaren sacked by QPHa.

Shame as they were a good match - sh*t manager / sh*t club. Would have liked to have seen him take them down.

He must have run out of lives now. Any club giving him a job with his record deserve everything they get.

1 hour ago, Nibs said:

McClaren sacked by QPHa.

Shame as they were a good match - sh*t manager / sh*t club. Would have liked to have seen him take them down.

He must have run out of lives now. Any club giving him a job with his record deserve everything they get.

How come those serial failures keep getting jobs though? It never ceases to amaze me that people like him, and Pardew, and Allerdyce always find a C-list club, and always manage to get themselves booted out again. What on earth is the thought process of the people that appoint them in the first place?

3 hours ago, Nibs said:

McClaren sacked by QPHa.

Hes one of that weird group of garbage managers that seem to somehow constantly get jobs, probably in the back pocket of agents like allardyce, Bruce etc.