ForeverCarefree

Following Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals, 2018/2019

4 minutes ago, Stim said:

Does this make our home draw against wolves look not so bad? They've done quite a number on the top 6 teams 

People forget we're playing good teams. We've played Wolves, Everton & Burnley all in form now. Next Watford & Leicester.

This is the biggest slugfest to a race for top 4 I've ever seen. No team wants 4th place it seems. 

28 minutes ago, zes said:

I told you guys arsenal will lose today. in the match thread vs burnley. we just need to beat united and we can do it. 

Sarri will bottle it again by setting up negatively & we will get hammered

Just now, zes said:

Wolves should be 6-0 wasting too many chances. That arsenal defence is laughable. 

If we meet them in the EL final we'd both be away so who knows what the game would be like.

I can’t help but look at this season as a watershed. City look unstoppable in domestic terms and whilst Liverpool have put some pressure on them, the third to sixth places sides are all absolutely terrible (blaming countless poor results on things like Burnley or Wolves actually being really great sides - which they’re not). It’s a truly Scottish Prem/Bundesliga situation that has happened.

Yes, great that we don’t have to endure a Liverpool media w**kfest but, welcome to one club winning 10 in a row.

1 minute ago, Snedger said:

I can’t help but look at this season as a watershed. City look unstoppable in domestic terms and whilst Liverpool have put some pressure on them, the third to sixth places sides are all absolutely terrible (blaming countless poor results on things like Burnley or Wolves actually being really great sides - which they’re not). It’s a truly Scottish Prem/Bundesliga situation that has happened.

Yes, great that we don’t have to endure a Liverpool media w**kfest but, welcome to one club winning 10 in a row.

Us, Utd and Arsenal are all in transition with new managers.

Martin Tyler sounds gutted...the fact Sky included carragher as part of their coverage just to provide Liverpool view on this match says how they hoped it would go...funnily enough not heard much from carragher this half...

Still can't believe we'll finish fourth given how poor we've been...whoever does is surely the worst side to do so in recent memory (regardless of points comparisons etc)