ForeverCarefree

Following Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals, 2018/2019

the only problem with this is that Leicester are in a race for 7th and a Europa League place with Wolves and will have something to play for when we go there.....we could find that tricky enough  

7 minutes ago, carrickblue said:

the only problem with this is that Leicester are in a race for 7th and a Europa League place with Wolves and will have something to play for when we go there.....we could find that tricky enough  

You're right, but win today and we won't even have to worry about that. Didn't expect us to be in this position as much as I hoped.

Burnley really are a horrible little club. When I looked at the fixtures I thought this one would be the undoing of City and the doom of football. Get ready for the liverpool love in and title parade.

Flippin Burnley.

1 minute ago, axman2526 said:

Burnley really are a horrible little club. When I looked at the fixtures I thought this one would be the undoing of City and the doom of football. Get ready for the liverpool love in and title parade.

Flippin Burnley.

yep, city don't win this one and the scousers are champs, horrible little club burnley are indeed

Blatant f**king handball by that c**t barnes and the ref didn't give....f**k me there doing everything they to make the bin dippers champions...