ForeverCarefree

Following Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals, 2018/2019

Posted (edited)

It’s like the commentators want Burnley to “do Liverpool a favour”.

Edited by 2211

The only thing that Burnley knows how to do is defending, what a f**king "park the bus" team they are. It's one of the ones I wished got relegated.

Odd decision by Guardiola to take Aguero off and put Stones on, Burnley haven't even looked threatening, they haven't had a single shot in 20 minutes, may aswell stick with the same plan. 

18 minutes ago, RMH said:

The only thing that Burnley knows how to do is defending, what a f**king "park the bus" team they are. It's one of the ones I wished got relegated.

All the more damning of us as they managed two goals away the other night.

7 minutes ago, BordeauxBlue said:

Burnley fans booing timewasting?

Why, the irony is astounding!

Sh*t team, full of cheats and hypocrit fans. Go back to the Championship with your boring, Big Sam inspired football.

48 minutes ago, Snedger said:

All the more damning of us as they managed two goals away the other night.

We still managed to score two against the bus, but we concede too easily. That's for all of those saying we don't play attacking football, we create chances but we still concede way too many.

14 minutes ago, RMH said:

We still managed to score two against the bus, but we concede too easily. That's for all of those saying we don't play attacking football, we create chances but we still concede way too many.

It’s difficult not to attack a team that don’t leave their half the park more than twice.

13 minutes ago, Snedger said:

It’s difficult not to attack a team that don’t leave their half the park more than twice.

Still city managed one goal...

2 minutes ago, RMH said:

I’m not getting your point really. So City aren’t actually any better than us? While we conceded a couple at home to Burnley, they only managed one at Turf Moor? We’re more attacking than City?

2 minutes ago, RMH said:

I’m not getting your point really. So City aren’t actually any better than us? While we conceded a couple at home to Burnley, they only managed one at Turf Moor? We’re more attacking than City?

Posted (edited)

My point is that we are not that crap attacking as some people make, our problems are mostly in the defence. Some games are frustrating, yes, but when teams park the bus even City struggle to create chances.

i edit to add that I also realise that we need a striker that scores more of our chances.

Edited by RMH

10 hours ago, The Brit said:

Serious question...if van Dijk played for another club, would he be player of the year? I think not...

Agree, I don't think he is a better player than when he was at Southampton. Otherwise why did the bin dippers pay out a fortune for him.

The bin dippers' next game is away at Newcastle. Wouldn't it be ironic if Benitez's team put the kybosh on the bin dippers' title hopes. Would the FSW be allowed back in Liverpool?