ForeverCarefree

Following Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals, 2018/2019

1 minute ago, Phillip said:

Dembele is sh*te.

The commentator said speed merchant as he was sprinting towards goal, think they might be right, how did he f**k that one up. 

I swear if that comes back to bite them I'll be furious. 

1 minute ago, Scott Harris said:

Barcelona should have won by 5 or 6, Dembele is useless.

definitely should have scored that last one - at 4-0 it'd have been absolutely beyond doubt 

23 hours ago, Spiller86 said:

Is there anything better than Spurs doing spursy things?

Actually Liverpool getting their hopes up and then being crushed is close.

How good is Messi? Seriously it'll be a different ballgame for Barca once he retires.

When Messi did that fake roll on the pitch it reminded me of that rolling he did long ago to get del Horno sent off.  Bad memories. 

I’ve already heard 2 ex Liverpool players on TV say they was easily the better team tonight.

Get ready for things like “the best performance of a English team at Barcelona”.

Even a 3-0 defeat for Liverpool  is spun as a positive on Sky Sports News.

so assuming Barca go through, we're either going to be backing Ajax to break the Spanish stranglehold or cheering Barca on as they tear Spurs to bits

funny old game football :laugh2:  

6 minutes ago, Spiller86 said:

Actually Liverpool getting their hopes up and then being crushed is close.

How good is Messi? Seriously it'll be a different ballgame for Barca once he retires.

Football is going to be worse off when Messi and Ronaldo retire. There are great players out there, but there aren't enough players these days that wow people. You have Hazard who does it, Salah, Neymar and Mbappe have their moments, but there aren't enough in the game doing it consistently anymore. It wasn't very long ago that you could find these amazing players filling up a ton of Champions League teams.

30 minutes ago, enigma said:

Unfortunately I can see Barca bottling it at Anfield. The occasion and atmosphere will have them nervous. Will probably go to pens. 

Hahahaha ok 

Loved the commentary earlier when they were congratulating Liverpool for keeping Messi out of the game, roll on another 10 minutes he has two goals and they’re gloating about the genius he is and how you can’t keep him down.

Don’t think I’ve ever been so pissed off at the end of a Liverpool defeat as I am tonight. If dembele was anything other than a speed merchant it would have been 5 tonight. I know it would have been embarrassing for the EPL but worth it to see Liverpool truly trashed.

8 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

Football is going to be worse off when Messi and Ronaldo retire. There are great players out there, but there aren't enough players these days that wow people. You have Hazard who does it, Salah, Neymar and Mbappe have their moments, but there aren't enough in the game doing it consistently anymore. It wasn't very long ago that you could find these amazing players filling up a ton of Champions League teams.

I’d be disappointed if Mbappe doesn’t fill one of the gaps. Love watching him play and he’s still very young. Hope he keeps developing.

It's always fun to listen to Liverpool fans on Talksport when they lose. They are calling Suarez a disgrace for celebrating and his behaviour overall today. Then when they are asked if they were okay with it when he did it for them, they said they weren't..........LIARS!! :biggrin: 

30 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

It's always fun to listen to Liverpool fans on Talksport when they lose. They are calling Suarez a disgrace for celebrating and his behaviour overall today. Then when they are asked if they were okay with it when he did it for them, they said they weren't..........LIARS!! :biggrin: 

just curious if anything was said about Fabinho's behavior - dude was kick players like he was a kickboxer - that guy is pure scum & I am sure that is the type of player those rat munchers love to have on their side - btw I thought of this guy like this before he blew his snot bomb on Hazard

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Lambeth Walker said:

Let’s hope Newcastle destroy them Sunday, then the Scouse w**kfest should be put to bed for another season.

Don't get your hopes up. The only thing rafa will be worried about on Sunday will be making sure the scousers can see him when he waves up at them.

I still remember the day Suarez bit Ivanovic and all that fat f**k cared about after the game was the nice reception he got from the Liverpool fans.

Anyway, enjoyable enough couple of evenings in the CL. Even though both Liverpool & Spurs should have been beaten by more.

Edited by TJB

23 minutes ago, robdog said:

just curious if anything was said about Fabinho's behavior - dude was kick players like he was a kickboxer - that guy is pure scum & I am sure that is the type of player those rat munchers love to have on their side - btw I thought of this guy like this before he blew his snot bomb on Hazard

I hate that disgusting dog as well.

Plenty of talk of ‘another famous night of Anfield magic under the lights incoming’. It’s a myth tbh, I remember earlier this season when PSG fans outsung them there, even though they were losing and massively outnumbered.