ForeverCarefree

Following Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals, 2018/2019

Ajax showed all their inexperience tonight. 3-0 up on aggregate yet left their defence exposed again and again.

even at the end they could have run the ball into the corner some more but were taking shots at goal

Ajax f**ked up a couple times with poor decision making in the box. They could have had at least one more goal. Their GK also made a hash of things which didn't help. 

These things go in cycles. We had our period where we were a force, reaching CL semis and finals and even winning it. Teams like Spurs looked on with envy then. Now we have faded and their time has come. Maybe our time will come again, maybe not, but that's life. No use getting upset about what others achieve, we can only look to improve ourselves.

Just now, EdinburghBlue said:

I can’t help but feel we’re going out tomorrow and Ajax are going through. It would just truly top of a totally sh*t week of European football

We're being punished for getting a spot in the Champions League next season.

Nah, f**k it, we're going to win tomorrow. We gotta believe something good will come out of this season.

1 minute ago, EdinburghBlue said:

I can’t help but feel we’re going out tomorrow and Ajax are going through. It would just truly top of a totally sh*t week of European football

Just said the same to my mate. The hat trick of utter f**king sh*te comes in tomorrow.