ForeverCarefree

Following Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals, 2018/2019

From Bet365..

Liverpool are one of just two teams not to score against Manchester United at Old Trafford in the Premier League this season. 

They were held to a 0-0 draw. 

They went on to lose the title by one point.

14 minutes ago, Slojo said:

On Liverpool coverage you've got Spitty Carragher, Barnes and Dalglish, then for City coverage you've got Souness and Redknapp, it's f**king embarrassing, and all they want to do is talk about Liverpool. 

So glad that f**king horrible club won f**k all in the league again. 

Crazy isn’t it, even Pep has noticed how biased the media are towards Liverpool.

Just now, 2211 said:

Crazy isn’t it, even Pep has noticed how biased the media are towards Liverpool.

Guardiola constantly talks like his own team are some kind of underdog

6 minutes ago, Valerie said:

Are you sure? Did you double check? It's bound to go unnoticed.

For god sake I the highest font size is 76 Val, I can't go any higher! 

9 minutes ago, Blue Exile said:

From Bet365..

Liverpool are one of just two teams not to score against Manchester United at Old Trafford in the Premier League this season. 

They were held to a 0-0 draw. 

They went on to lose the title by one point.

2 minutes ago, Slojo said:

For god sake I the highest font size is 76 Val, I can't go any higher! 

97 would be an appropriate font size to point out Liverpool's points total, which Sky seem to be mysteriously overlooking.

1 minute ago, Backbiter said:

97 would be an appropriate font size to point out Liverpool's points total, which Sky seem to be mysteriously overlooking.

giphy.gif 

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, crowd and stadium

Pundits and commentators have been going on about the bin dippers only losing one game in the league this season but conveniently forgetting that City won more games.

Throughout sport there have been many close finishes - I can think of many times when there have been very small gaps between winners and runners-up in Formula One - and so often people only remember winners and not the runners up. In years to come, how many will remember how close Liverpool came? Although, I suspect the ex-Liverpool players on Sky, BT Sport, the BBC and in several papers will like to remind us.

I’m just waiting for the Liverpool fans to start a petition.

Maybe for a 39th game or to get a trophy for best runner up...

Pellegrini and Pep same sh*t really, very happy Klopp didn't win the title but I really will cheer for the Loserfools in the Champions league finals, go Klopp win it for everyone I don't want to see Spuds name on that trophy ever!

18 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

Pellegrini and Pep same sh*t really, very happy Klopp didn't win the title but I really will cheer for the Loserfools in the Champions league finals, go Klopp win it for everyone I don't want to see Spuds name on that trophy ever!

That’s where I’m at Liverpool going from 5-6 is no big deal but Spurs going from 0-1 is. 

7 minutes ago, Slojo said:

But on a serious note, that fan was out of order, no player deserves that abuse. 

especially from his own club's fan 

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, robdog said:

especially from his own club's fan 

giphy.gif

But what's more amazing is how he managed to get in TOTY lmao! 

His own fans are brutalising him and he got in TOTY because he had a good 2 months under Ole. 

I was reading on Yahoo sports the other day about Utd.

They were saying players from three different managers with different styles, high valued players wanting out, other players being brought in cheaply on high pay structures upsetting the team harmony.

Add into the mix a relatively unexperienced manager and it makes us look like a well run ship.