ForeverCarefree

Following Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals, 2018/2019

10 minutes ago, Snedger said:

I think that someone needs to tell Derby that they aren’t promoted yet. I’m surprised Frank has allowed such a massive over reaction from his players. I wouldn’t be at all surprised that they’re playing Leeds again next season whilst Villa are playing at the Bridge.

I love that passion! If you ask me it can only fire them up for the match ahead and maybe even give them that last littlebit they need to go all the way.

Reminded me of first-tenure Mourinho both after Blackburn away, Barcelona in the CL and many other examples. And i love to see it.

29 minutes ago, Sindre said:

I love that passion! If you ask me it can only fire them up for the match ahead and maybe even give them that last littlebit they need to go all the way.

Reminded me of first-tenure Mourinho both after Blackburn away, Barcelona in the CL and many other examples. And i love to see it.

My dad said Villa were the same last night. So one of them are going to look like dicks when they’re back at Leeds or WBA next season. I’m all for self belief, but ostentatious displays of celebration at that stage are pointless. There’s nothing to celebrate until you’ve won it.

21 minutes ago, Snedger said:

My dad said Villa were the same last night. So one of them are going to look like dicks when they’re back at Leeds or WBA next season. I’m all for self belief, but ostentatious displays of celebration at that stage are pointless. There’s nothing to celebrate until you’ve won it.

Indeed. It's a very Arsenal thing to do 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48292248

Manchester City say they are "disappointed, but regrettably not surprised" after being referred to Uefa's club financial control body.

BBC Sport reported this week that Uefa investigators want City bannedfrom the Champions League for a season if found guilty of breaking financial rules.

Chief investigator Yves Leterme has made his recommendation to Uefa but it is not known if he supports a ban.

City said "the accusation of financial irregularities remains entirely false".

Former Belgian prime minister Leterme, chairman of the investigatory panel of Uefa's independent financial control board (CFCB), had the final say over what action to take.

Leterme and his team have been looking at evidence first uncovered in a series of leaks published by German newspaper Der Spiegel last year.

The reports alleged that City broke Financial Fair Play regulations by inflating the value of a multimillion-pound sponsorship deal. City were fined £49m in 2014 for a previous breach of regulations.

It understood Leterme's fellow board members firmly expressed the view at a recent meeting that a season-long ban would be a suitable punishment if City are found guilty.

Uefa said Leterme, "after having consulted with the other members of the independent investigatory chamber", decided "to refer Manchester City FC to the CFCB adjudicatory chamber following the conclusion of his investigation".

European football's governing body said it "will not be making any further comment on the matter until a decision is announced by the CFCB adjudicatory chamber".

15 hours ago, Valerie said:

"regrettably not surprised"... have to mull over that for a bit.

I had to think about whether it made sense but it does - they regret to have been surprised... bit of padding to soften their statement to not sound snarky I guess.

Looks like Lamps took the team out on a night out, wonder if any team had celebratory drinks before the end of the season. I'd be interested to see how they do in the final, could be a good morale boost but personally I prefer laser focus until the season is officially over. 

1 hour ago, TheChelseaBlues said:

Is there no end? 

Screenshot_20190517-094236_Chrome.jpg

2 minutes ago, Bobbywoodhogan said:

Jesus this narrative that to make Liverpool Champions in some way is just embarrassing 

they went as far to create a League Table

Unreal. The w**kfest is unbearable. I have a horrible feeling the rat munchers will loose the final. Will Make me hate them even more. 

34 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

Liverpool fans have been doing this all week.

I even seen some say that they would have had a better chance had Brighton sacked Hughton a week earlier. 🙄

Same old story: blame others. It's nice, isn't it, an additional certainty besides death and taxes 😁

I just found out that Neymar only got a 3 game ban for punching a fan. If that was the other way around, I guarantee that fan would never be allowed to attend another football match and likely be thrown in jail. Oh, and PSG thought the punishment was too severe and appealed the ban. Severe? They are lucky he wasn't charged for assault.