Jump to content

ForeverCarefree

Following Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals, 2018/2019

Recommended Posts


20 minutes ago, Londonisblue said:

trust me they won't be staying in front of us for long !! We will destroy those fcukers fair and square with our midfield !!! Kanté, Kovacic and Jorginho will have a field day vs ericksen, alli, lucas and dembelé :laugh2::laugh2:

Loving your confidence there, whilst also thinking it is totally misplaced. The thought of Luiz having to "mark" Kane or Moura makes me need to change my y-fronts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, just said:

Loving your confidence there, whilst also thinking it is totally misplaced. The thought of Luiz having to "mark" Kane or Moura makes me need to change my y-fronts.

Kane is the most overrated striker of all time ... He won't do s**** trust me ! And btw, there's so much they could do with 30% ball possession :laugh2:!

Edited by Londonisblue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Brit said:

All the BS from opposition fans and the media  about what a mistake we made in selling Matic to Utd has gone awfully quiet...the only mistake was who we bought to replace him.

As usual hahahaha !!! Instead of recognizing their errors, they'll sweep them under the carpet !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Always happy to see united get f**ked. SAF denied us many league titles in the mid 2000s they deserve to be humiliated. Spurs will run out of steam by January so not worried. Top 4 secured imo 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, The Brit said:

All the BS from opposition fans and the media  about what a mistake we made in selling Matic to Utd has gone awfully quiet...the only mistake was who we bought to replace him.

Baka still looks better than Fred :Troll_Face:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Always good to see the Old Trafford faithful in a state of despair...it's just feels so satisfying, although, from a points perspective, I would've preferred a draw. Mourinho either finds a miraculous way to right the ship, or he won't last much longer at the helm up there. 

Edited by Leo Atrox
typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Leo Atrox said:

Always go to see the Old Trafford faithful in a state of despair...it's just feels so satisfying, although, from a points perspective, I would've preferred a draw. Mourinho either finds a miraculous way to right the ship, or he won't last much longer at the helm up there. 

at this rate, he will be gone by November - isn't Laurent Blanc available? I can see him stepping into manure's gaffer role

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, robdog said:

at this rate, he will be gone by November - isn't Laurent Blanc available? I can see him stepping into manure's gaffer role

Just checked Twitter and there's a ton of chatter about Laurent Blanc replacing Mourinho, lots of chatter. Also saw names like Zidane, Andre Villas Boas and Roberto Martinez being mentioned...they're in full melt down mode....

Edited by Leo Atrox
typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CFCCAN said:

Oh dear the love fest for Spurs on Sky has begun....oh yawn :indifferent0018:

Same sh*t every year, particularly about poch and his net spend...obviously on nights like this, against a club that have spent a fortune in past two years, it is fair enough to raise...but it is also fair to make a counter argument though that this is best sp*rs squad they've had in modern era and he/they have won fcuk all? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, The Brit said:

Same sh*t every year, particularly about poch and his net spend...obviously on nights like this, against a club that have spent a fortune in past two years, it is fair enough to raise...but it is also fair to make a counter argument though that this is best sp*rs squad they've had in modern era and he/they have won fcuk all? 

Also fair to raise the question,  how long will Poch stay if they keep it up? Is it crazy to believe he could be in charge of United this time next season?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mourinho walking out of a press conference bragging about 3 premiership titles hasn't gone down well on Redcafe not surprisingly.  He really does seem to be living up to the 3rd season syndrome that has often been mentioned.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Argo said:

Imagine him trying Sarriball :laugh2:

Sarri would probably smoke all the cigarettes in the world to calm his nerves.

 

I watched the highlights of the match - a condensed version so my judgement is based purely on that. Please take my reflections with a grain of salt. This game had a draw written all over it but individual errors caused the Spurs to get 2 good goals. I dont know why Utd were trying hard to buy Willian from us 'cos based on the performance of Jones and Smallings they need to be begging us for Gary Cahill. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, brownindian said:

Sarri would probably smoke all the cigarettes in the world to calm his nerves.

 

I watched the highlights of the match - a condensed version so my judgement is based purely on that. Please take my reflections with a grain of salt. This game had a draw written all over it but individual errors caused the Spurs to get 2 good goals. I dont know why Utd were trying hard to buy Willian from us 'cos based on the performance of Jones and Smallings they need to be begging us for Gary Cahill. 

Im not sure tbh, as much as Gaz is better than both he was a regular for us himself during Jose's meltdown here.

I just think there's something fundementally wrong with the way Mourinho manages into season 3 (well i believe problems begin after 18 months, he still tends to get the results till the end of that season but performance levels drop about midway through season 2). At Chelsea mark 1 and Real the squads were good enough to mask it to a big degree, the Chelsea mark 2 and United squads weren't/aren't and well we all know what that means.

Edited by Argo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Argo said:

Im not sure tbh, as much as Gaz is better than both he was a regular for us himself during Jose's meltdown here.

I just think there's something fundementally wrong with the way Mourinho manages into season 3 (well i believe problems begin after 18 months, he still tends to get the results till the end of that season but performance levels drop about midway through season 2). At Chelsea mark 1 and Real the squads were good enough to mask it to a big degree, the Chelsea mark 2 and United squads weren't/aren't and well we all know what that means.

I cant disagree, but in this game, the way the goal was given for Harry Kanes header reminded me of Luiz switching off for the New Castles goal. Atleast in Luiz defense we had a foul not given but in the case of Kane - he had enough space to guide the ball. Also, As a Premier League defender I think it is common sense not to give Kane this much space, No ? 

Mourinho's asset is to build an us vs them mentality and organize the defense. As far as offence goes he relies on the individual brilliance and creativity of his players. Another pressure part for Jose is the rise of the other teams. In LVGs Utd era, Liverpool and Spurs were not this good. City under Pellegrini was good but not this good and Arsenal was managed by a Peter Capaldi lookalike who really could use a time machine. Getting to top 4 was not as difficult as it is now. 

I look at the Utd squad and i think they will need to invest to fix the squad if they want to maintain their top 4 ambition. And if i were to be brutally honest, I feel like our own squad is a bit shaky. A few unfortunate gaffes and we could very easily fall out of the top 4! Heck City are outside the top 4 now and we after winning all our games are in the 3rd position. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Squad investment isn't the answer. The consistent issue with Mourinho is that he relies on the transfer market to fix tactical problems.

Football has moved on from the plucky counterattacking football of Mourinho and Benitez and the mid 00s. Mourinho has become a tactical dinosaur because of his stubborn refusal to coach organised attacking play. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...