ForeverCarefree

Following Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals, 2018/2019

1 minute ago, mojo said:

thats a penalty

The way Lee Dixon and everyone were so convinced that it wasn't a penalty just sums it up for me, clear media bias, it was a bad tackle. 

4 minutes ago, Slojo said:

The way Lee Dixon and everyone were so convinced that it wasn't a penalty just sums it up for me, clear media bias, it was a bad tackle. 

Yeah they want liverpool to win the league, get used to it lol.

Spurs look nowhere near the team they did two seasons ago. Liverpool have played well, but going forward and in central midfield they don't look as potent as last season. Maybe they're focusing more on defence this season. 

Ohh lord.......the pool w**kathon going ever stronger I see. Now their shining armour Souness claiming what pool did today was like watching Barca with Messi at their best hahahahahahaha..............and that pen should have been given at the end. Can you imagine if that was us and not pool? Pen given on the spot and the media would have loved it......

Edited by atomis

1 minute ago, atomis said:

Ohh lord.......the pool w**kathon going ever stronger I see. Now their shining armour Souness claiming what pool did today was like watching Barca with Messi at their best hahahahahahaha..............

I had to look that up because I thought it was too ridiculous to be true. What a prat Souness is. If Messi is playing at his best, that alone would be enough to beat Liverpool.

1 minute ago, Scott Harris said:

I had to look that up because I thought it was too ridiculous to be true. What a prat Souness is. If Messi is playing at his best, that alone would be enough to beat Liverpool.

You surprised? Absolutely nothing should do so when it comes to these insects.........

1 minute ago, enigma said:

Utd must be the best team in the league at scoring from set pieces. 

Its their forte under Jose.......plus he has put all his tall players in this game. He knew watford could hurt them so he went for size and set pieces. That Watford has been sh*te is another matter.

1 hour ago, Scott Harris said:

Some prick on radio 5 live said Liverpool are joint top with Chelsea... Nope. 

Yep, the only real criticism of Wolves that I have is that they lack the clinical strikers to make their (many) chances count. Jimenez and Bonatini IMO don't fit that category.