ForeverCarefree

Following Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals, 2018/2019

8 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

Every single one of his transfers at United have been poor. No wonder why they are reluctant to keep letting him spend money. His last decent signing was Pedro, his last top quality signings were Costa and Fabregas. Every other transfer has been either ok or really poor.

Is it any wonder why United are apparently so keen on appointing a director of football? 

BT coverage is woeful.

MUFC vs Valencia - awful biased commentary.  Three MUFC pundits - what's that about?  Hardly going to be unbiased is it.

Can anyone explain the Liverpool Crest images during the breaks?  Have Liverpool got shares in BT or something?

Jeez - I'm tired of this incessant northern bias...

Edited by Bloo

Why did we fcuk up like that last season? sh*tty are dogsihte !!! Manure are utter dross !!! Spuds are a complete joke as usual ! And Bin dippers are grossly overrated since they struggled to win vs an absymal PSG (and even were close to lose with that Draxler's shot at the 87th minute) ... Chelsea would have destroyed that hoffenheim side and Valencia too. 

3 minutes ago, Londonisblue said:

Why did we fcuk up like that last season? sh*tty are dogsihte !!! Manure are utter dross !!! Spuds are a complete joke as usual ! And Bin dippers are grossly overrated since they struggled to win vs an absymal PSG (and even were close to lose with that Draxler's shot at the 87th minute) ... Chelsea would have destroyed that hoffenheim side and Valencia too. 

I think it's an English football problem, they are playing awful in Europe. Even we weren't so great in the Europa League two weeks ago. Where is the intensity English teams are known for? I don't see that from any English side consistently in Europe.

Hahaha.

Jose in post match interview; (paraphrased) MUFC had a phenomenal season last year as they, wait for it...

... came second in the EPL, won their CL group and reached the FA Cup final. ::clap2::

How the mighty Reds have fallen.

4 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

I think it's an English football problem, they are playing awful in Europe. Even we weren't so great in the Europa League two weeks ago. Where is the intensity English teams are known for? I don't see that from any English side consistently in Europe.

I kinda agree with you. But I thought we were in total control vs PAOK despite not capitalizing on our opportunities to win by three goals. But at least we controlled everything.Otherwise I agree: Manure played like stoke city, sh*tty were hardly convincing vs an average german side. Spuds last week got humbled by Inter and pool are grossly overrated and nearly lost to a siht PSG. 

I was listening to Jason Cundy last night saying that for years, United fans lauded it over other clubs about being the best, always supporting the manager, always keeping faith with managers etc. Now they know that it’s not easy and they’re just like any other club - sacking managers, in fighting, poor transfers etc. It was easy under Fergie   

Thought it was a great point. 

7 minutes ago, Londonisblue said:

Come on Napoli !!! Stuff them fcukers !!! Spuds will find themselves with 0 point tonight hahahaha

already behind haha

It doesn't matter who manages Barca they still play exactly the same way has they've always done you could even put Tony Pulls in charge and there'd still play tiki f**king taki....:biggrin: