ForeverCarefree

Following Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals, 2018/2019

Arsenal currently in top 4 above spurs. A win from us takes us 2 pts ahead of both. We are better than Arsenal, 4th is the highest they can go. United are a shambles and Spurs will fight it with the arse for 4th. 

Wishing we had Lacazette now is the epitome of a player being as good as their last game. His numbers last season were barely better than morata and you all hate him.

9 minutes ago, Stim said:

Wishing we had Lacazette now is the epitome of a player being as good as their last game. His numbers last season were barely better than morata and you all hate him.

Yeah but they are doing good now though.......

2 minutes ago, dkw said:

Usual nauseating sh*te from sky and Tyler. "other teams have songs, Liverpool have an anthem" f**k off. 

Yeah the fellating of Liverpool has gone just a bit too far for my liking.

I mean, I know they want it to be 'Liverpool's year' and whatever but geez...

1 minute ago, DaRick said:

Yeah the fellating of Liverpool has gone just a bit too far for my liking.

I mean, I know they want it to be 'Liverpool's year' and whatever but geez...

It steers me away from neutrality in this match. I want those scousers f**king crushed :steaming:

Martin Tyler wants Liverpool to win so badly it’s embarrassing.

From ‘Liverpool will be kicking towards the kop end’ to  ‘Man City had less travelling’ to ‘just because there’s contact doesn’t mean it should be a penalty’ and even making excuses for City’s 5-0 win over them.

It’s criminal that Sky do this and we’re expected to pay a subscription fee to listen to this.

Edited by 2211

10 minutes ago, coco said:

Aguero proving you don't get red for a professional foul, unless your playing against Spuds.

To be fair, I think Aguero is immune to red cards after what we've seen in the past.