Jump to content

ForeverCarefree

Following Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals, 2018/2019

Recommended Posts


When sponsorship goes too far! 

Best comment

"Looks like when you forgot your trainers and had to do PE in your Clarke’s school shoes."

DjPLfO2XgAE6GdG.jpg

Whatever happened to just turning up in a tracksuit and trainers... Y'know, as if you were about to play sport for the next couple of hours. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 03/08/2018 at 14:16, robdog said:

 

I thought new fathers were legally entitled to two weeks paternity leave under the employment act? He’s employed in the UK after all?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

I thought new fathers were legally entitled to two weeks paternity leave under the employment act? He’s employed in the UK after all?

I think there is an entitlement but you have to let your employers know that you intend to take them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, goose said:

I think there is an entitlement but you have to let your employers know that you intend to take them.

Yeah you have to notify them in writing I do believe with a certain amount of notice. If he did this they don’t really have a leg to stand on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 04/08/2018 at 17:40, Munkworth said:

Yeah you have to notify them in writing I do believe with a certain amount of notice. If he did this they don’t really have a leg to stand on. 

He won't have done that though. My mates dad was player liaison guy or something at United and half the players couldn't even manage to bring their passport to the airport with them for European games and one asked him if he could find someone to come and replace a light-bulb in his house. Writing a letter for paternity leave seems a real stretch for these lads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Snedger said:

He won't have done that though. My mates dad was player liaison guy or something at United and half the players couldn't even manage to bring their passport to the airport with them for European games and one asked him if he could find someone to come and replace a light-bulb in his house. Writing a letter for paternity leave seems a real stretch for these lads.

Come on they’ve got people for everything. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, evissy said:

BTW Everton is really signing players. I guess they are really having a go in the league. Not top of the pile players but good names. They have a new owner right? 

Two unless I've missed someone, Richarlison and Digne though surely they need also need a defender.

What has surprised me is Fulham with Seri and Schurrle and a few others, best link I've found so far:

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11374653/premier-league-ins-and-outs-all-the-top-flight-moves-in-the-2018-summer-transfer-window

 

Edited by Strider6003

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...