ForeverCarefree

Following Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals, 2018/2019

1 hour ago, ForeverCarefree said:

Spurs set to be first Premier League club since 2003 not to make a summer transfer window signing. 

Mauricio Pochettino is a genius, "Judge me on my signings" and then makes no signings so no one can judge #TransferDeadLineDay

C3v3w5uWQAAYY4U.jpg

Edited by robdog

Who is everyone predicting to be relegated this season? Of the three teams that came up Fulham and Wolves looked to have strengthened their squads considerably. 

If I was to take a guess, right now I'd predict Cardiff, Huddersfield and Brighton to go down but can see Crystal Palace and Southampton struggling again this year. 

3 hours ago, ForeverCarefree said:

Who is everyone predicting to be relegated this season? Of the three teams that came up Fulham and Wolves looked to have strengthened their squads considerably. 

If I was to take a guess, right now I'd predict Cardiff, Huddersfield and Brighton to go down but can see Crystal Palace and Southampton struggling again this year. 

Yes, those ones you've mentioned with Cardiff & Huddersfield favourites (not so much Brighton). Think Palace will be okay as they've managed to keep Zaha, but Southampton will be in the mix and I guess I would add Bournemouth, Watford and possibly Burnley. Think Burnley have punched well above their weight and with Europa League football, it could just have an effect.

1 hour ago, Nibs said:

Yes, those ones you've mentioned with Cardiff & Huddersfield favourites (not so much Brighton). Think Palace will be okay as they've managed to keep Zaha, but Southampton will be in the mix and I guess I would add Bournemouth, Watford and possibly Burnley. Think Burnley have punched well above their weight and with Europa League football, it could just have an effect.

Too early for me, though think Cardiff will struggle. Know little of the smaller clubs purchases to judge properly. Think Palace will miss RLC he offered something different for them.

At the end of the day for the smaller clubs they need money to compensate for any gaps or deficiencies when the next transfer window comes in January.

What you Guys are actually shocked.......the likes of utd will of course once Again get the benefit of doubt. Just no way in hell would we get that pen.