Sign in to follow this  
TomCFC85

Rugani

calcionews24 stating Rugani almost done.

Marina in Italy tomorrow to meet with Juve fixers for Pjanic, Rugani and Higuain.

total cost would be the crucial issue (obviously).

Figures being mentioned is in the ballpark of €200m or circa £184m.

would expect this to be shaved by around €15m

Exciting times for Sarri as he moulds the squad to his liking.

Juve fans not best pleased...........

2 hours ago, Davey Baby said:

Pjanic is a deep-lying playmaker. Haven't we just bought one of those?

Certainly doesn't make sense, neither do the thiago links. Both fantastic players, and both could play further forward, but their best position is where jorginho is going to play. 

So.... being that I'm new here, is talking about a WAG considered off limits? If it's not, I'm shocked that there's a 5 page thread about Rugani with no mention of his girlfriend, she's gorgeous (Michela Perisco).

Sky is writing as if this one is done and dusted -- http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/11447996/daniele-rugani-to-chelsea-classy-defender-faces-premier-league-test

41 minutes ago, jack_super_class said:

Im not bothered if we get him or not. I like our CB options of Luiz,Rudiger,Christensen and Zouma. And Ampadu coming through too.

It would be an amazing signing but like you said it's not a big deal if we don't get him since we got that part covered, I'm more worried about who is going to score goals.

2 hours ago, TheFunkeyGibbon said:
3 hours ago, JM7 said:
This deal is taking ages. 

Like almost ever deal we do these days.

Why does this keep happening, what is the hold up all about? Bakayoko, Morata, Sarri, Drinkwater and now Rugani. It just seems like a massive struggle to sign anybody these days. It seems to be endless rumours until about a month or two later and we either sign the player, give up, or realise we are running out of time and get desperate and sign some average footballer for well over what they are worth. We play so many risks with the transfer window these days, no wonder why we struggle so much. So much time wasted when there isn't actually much time to play around with.

I suppose the only positive to come out of it is that the others around us are struggling this season as well. City and United have made one notable signing each (It could be argued that City don't need anymore players though), Tottenham have made none, Arsenal have made a few but i'm not exactly impressed by any of them. It's only Liverpool that have done well out of this transfer window so far.

4 hours ago, Scott Harris said:

Why does this keep happening, what is the hold up all about? Bakayoko, Morata, Sarri, Drinkwater and now Rugani. It just seems like a massive struggle to sign anybody these days. It seems to be endless rumours until about a month or two later and we either sign the player, give up, or realise we are running out of time and get desperate and sign some average footballer for well over what they are worth. We play so many risks with the transfer window these days, no wonder why we struggle so much. So much time wasted when there isn't actually much time to play around with.

I suppose the only positive to come out of it is that the others around us are struggling this season as well. City and United have made one notable signing each (It could be argued that City don't need anymore players though), Tottenham have made none, Arsenal have made a few but i'm not exactly impressed by any of them. It's only Liverpool that have done well out of this transfer window so far.

Yeah and they've paid through the nose for them...Klopp is a stinking hypocrite...

2 hours ago, TheChelseaBlues said:

Juve player says he isn't looking to leave and Juve say they don't want to sell. Where have I seen this before?

It would have been mindblowing if they wanted to sell him to anyone, he is like their next Chiellini, the speculation was mostly due to the fact that Juve maybe could have some problems due to the big salary of Ronaldo but even so selling the Italian top defensive talent would have been equal to them shooting themselves in the leg.

I can see Higuain and Rugani happening, but Pjanic? He’s such a classy midfielder, seems too good to be true.
After signing Jorginho, Pjanic won't happen except we have been reinstated into the Champions league

This is going to be another Sandro, where Juventus don't want to sell, the player isn't really bothered about coming and we'll low-ball pointless offers until deadline day.
I don't care. Am not worried about us defensively!

9 minutes ago, evissy said:

If this deal is on I think we are looking to offload someone. Looks like that is the way we do business these days. 

that shouldn't be an issue. All of our defenders have proven their value.

the real question is how do we get rid of Bakayoko and Drinkwater in order to acquire Golovin or Pjanic. :D

8 hours ago, Scott Harris said:

It seems to be endless rumours until about a month or two later when we discover that it was either a bored media making sh*t up because sports journalism is basically f**ked in the summer, especially a scorchio summer like this one, or it was player X or his agent mentioning Chelsea in order to get an enhanced/extended contract.