Maurizio Sarri Officially Appointed

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

6 minutes ago, Bigthrobberus said:

players.

need 1 or 2 in jan

What positions do you feel we need to buy for that will improve the team?

2 minutes ago, Brutos said:
4 minutes ago, Bigthrobberus said:
unbeaten ffs get a grip

You taking to some very spoilt fans

What’s spoilt about what’s been said in this thread?

What is the point of a forum if we can’t discuss everything about the team? Are we only only to praise the team and anything else we have to stick our fingers in our ears screaming “la la la” to ourselves?

3 minutes ago, Brutos said:
6 minutes ago, Bigthrobberus said:
unbeaten ffs get a grip

You taking to some very spoilt fans

Spoilt? WHy? Cuz we sucked today........overall we must all be happy, but this is epl and the vultures getting closer by game.

3 minutes ago, ForeverCarefree said:

What positions do you feel we need to buy for that will improve the team?

What’s spoilt about what’s been said in this thread?

What is the point of a forum if we can’t discuss everything about the team? Are we only only to praise the team and anything else we have to stick our fingers in our ears screaming “la la la” to ourselves?

Spot on.......

5 minutes ago, Bigthrobberus said:

a draw against a dogged everton and we almost won it aiint bad.

chill out ffs

This is your standard for us then? Its a good point at home vs a so called dogged Everton? If this was at their ground then yeah......but not at home.

5 minutes ago, Brutos said:

Spoilt Because some of you feel we are entitled to be successful and extremely impaitent. We had some chances couldn't put it away, good performance from both teams Everton came with a plan and executed it well. We are working and building game by game session by session.

100%

1 minute ago, dansubrosa said:

I think our great start to the season has raised expectations so naturally a win against Everton was expected. 

But it was a great performance by Everton, there’s no shame in drawing to them. Luck just wasn’t on our side today imo, roll on next match.

Agreed.

Just now, ForeverCarefree said:

No, not bad but we’ve now drawn a third of our league matches. 

So how do we go about turning draws into wins?

This isn’t just about the Everton game but our performances as a whole since the start of the season. 

He can't be blamed. This isn't his team barring jorginho and kepa. Kovacic I don't know the situation there whether there was a deal there involving courtois the other way.

He is stuck with Morata and Giroud up top too when we could have gone for higuain. I am hoping the board back him but can't be confident about that. 

3 minutes ago, enigma said:

He can't be blamed. This isn't his team barring jorginho and kepa. Kovacic I don't know the situation there whether there was a deal there involving courtois the other way.

He is stuck with Morata and Giroud up top too when we could have gone for higuain. I am hoping the board back him but can't be confident about that. 

The buck has to stop with him somewhere though, he can’t be completely immune to criticism just because he hasn’t made wholesale changes to the squad. 

I think we’re performing better than many of us had thought but there have been performances where we’ve looked devoid of ideas of how to score. 

So does Sarri persist with the same ideas or try switching things up for certain games?

16 minutes ago, ForeverCarefree said:

The buck has to stop with him somewhere though, he can’t be completely immune to criticism just because he hasn’t made wholesale changes to the squad. 

I think we’re performing better than many of us had thought but there have been performances where we’ve looked devoid of ideas of how to score. 

So does Sarri persist with the same ideas or try switching things up for certain games?

persist.

4 pts aiint alot

1 hour ago, ForeverCarefree said:

At some point Sarri will see that in this League you must mix it up. You cannot stay at one way only. It could be formation change whatever........being flexible is a key point in EPL. Unless of course you are city and the quality far outweights the opponents.

43 minutes ago, Bigthrobberus said:

persist.

4 pts aiint alot

It goes the other way too.......lose vs spurs and the rivals winning and we are out the top 4 or very close to it.

Just now, atomis said:

At some point Sarri will see that in this League you must mix it up. You cannot stay at one way only. It could be formation change whatever........being flexible is a key point in EPL. Unless of course you are city and the quality far outweights the opponents.

It goes the other way too.......lose vs spurs and the rivals winning and we are out the top 4 or very close to it.

yeah, thats football

table doesnt lie!

1 minute ago, jack_super_class said:

It is when Man City never lose. We were never going to win the league anyway, all about getting top 4 this season.

Most def.....no way in hell we were ever able to fight it out with our squad, not vs City.