cRyptic

Maurizio Sarri Officially Appointed

Finally, we are going to play some great football! 

Last season was the limit for me, I really couldn’t take anymore defensive bollocks, especially the City away game that was the most disgusting performance I have ever seen.

Hopefully he will work out here, because if he doesn’t we’ll probably revert back to old football.

Posted (edited)

Can't wait to see what he has in store. Very glad this is all over with and we can move on.

I've been educating myself on Sarriball. If he can implement his ideas, we'll be a tough team to beat.

Edited by PraetorianGuard

3 hours ago, fitz said:

x0KkUvD.png

Marina played a very, very dangerous game with ADL this summer but one way or the other, in the 11th hour, she won. Fair enough.

First game of the season is 4 weeks away. Fully expect a slow start but it should be an interesting season overall. 

1 minute ago, just said:

He doesn't want to make too slow a start or Roman will have him out by Xmas!

The rigmarole they went through to get him it would have to be epic failure by xmas, like in the relegation zone. 

9 minutes ago, coco said:

The rigmarole they went through to get him it would have to be epic failure by xmas, like in the relegation zone. 

........ or the players decide they don't like him.

11 minutes ago, just said:

........ or the players decide they don't like him.

Not sure they would get away with it this time, i can see Sarri stubbing out his fag ends on players foreheads, he'll pull out his pen and pin their hand to his desk and stab in between their fingers at rapid rate, then send them into Romans office for a round of Russian roulette. That should sort the pussys out.

8 minutes ago, coco said:

Not sure they would get away with it this time, i can see Sarri stubbing out his fag ends on players foreheads, he'll pull out his pen and pin their hand to his desk and stab in between their fingers at rapid rate, then send them into Romans office for a round of Russian roulette. That should sort the pussys out.

Yep along those lines, would like to see it Sarri's way and if they don't like it, bye.

Posted (edited)

Hi guys i'm a Napoli fan sorry for my intrusion,congratulation for your new coach.If possible just wanna tell you an opinion from one of the (few) fans that is ok with Sarri leaving my team. He's good coach,and a good person but I think he finished his 3 year job here. He took an incredible game system and mentality into our squad,if u consider him only from the point of view  of the organization and the playstyle he can give to the team,he is seriously top manager. But he is lacking in various other things, I think because he miss experience at high level. He never played pro football and he coached all his career in the (very) low italian leagues, that is a nice and admirable thing,but he pays that in experience. I'm very curious to see him with you,and I'll support you next years for sure,but wanna see how he works with a superior team like you. He was terrible during all the time with us to rotate the team and to handle more than a competition,he's very good to build an 11 first team but when he finds the best starting team he is feared to change it,always. He's like an old style coach,a master during the training but a baby on the field,during the match,when u have to take istant decisions and change something. If u want I can make u different concrete examples... He's good, but not so good like I've read a little around

Edited by naples

53 minutes ago, naples said:

Hi guys i'm a Napoli fan sorry for my intrusion,congratulation for your new coach.If possible just wanna tell you an opinion from one of the (few) fans that is ok with Sarri leaving my team. He's good coach,and a good person but I think he finished his 3 year job here. He took an incredible game system and mentality into our squad,if u consider him only from the point of view  of the organization and the playstyle he can give to the team,he is seriously top manager. But he is lacking in various other things, I think because he miss experience at high level. He never played pro football and he coached all his career in the (very) low italian leagues, that is a nice and admirable thing,but he pays that in experience. I'm very curious to see him with you,and I'll support you next years for sure,but wanna see how he works with a superior team like you. He was terrible during all the time with us to rotate the team and to handle more than a competition,he's very good to build an 11 first team but when he finds the best starting team he is feared to change it,always. He's like an old style coach,a master during the training but a baby on the field,during the match,when u have to take istant decisions and change something. If u want I can make u different concrete examples... He's good, but not so good like I've read a little around

To be fair, no coach is perfect. You also need the players to do their thing. Zidane wouldn't have won consecutive CL without Bale and Ronaldo performing well on the big stage. It's a two way street. Last season you guys got 93 points was it? That's enough to win the league most seasons previously. 

Delighted to see he's joined and even more delighted that I returned home from work to see we signed Jorginho which is even better, he looks a top player. 

Just relieved that no more will we have to endure going 1-0 up at home to Swansea then defending for the entire second half while we try time and time again for hazard to pull something off on the counter attack. I was always of the opinion that we wasted the young attacking talent we had during Mourinho's second spell here so it's going to be interesting to see what happens when the leash is off. I'd even be in favour of keeping Willian and seeing how he fares under Sarri despite the fact I'm not his biggest fan, although we definitely need another goalscoring attacker imo

Welcome Maurizio Sarri! May your time at the Chels be successful with many trophies, may your players love your style and play hard every match, may the board buy you talent, may you become a media darling! Good luck to you my friend! Benvenuto! Vinci alla grande!

Come on you Chelsea!!

Yes he does speak English from his banking days

15 minutes ago, Amputechture said:

Does he speak English?

6 minutes ago, Chelsea Buzz said:

Good question. Rumor is that he does not, but I thought it was a job requirement, so who knows.