cRyptic

Maurizio Sarri Officially Appointed

Just now, DiegoCostaLegend said:

f**k off you Italian w**ker son of a bitch. He destroyed this whole club, he killed Kante, he is screwing CHO, f**k off back to Italy you retarded piece of sh*t

Relax man. How old are you like 5! We all upset and sad but that language is ridiculous. 

Sarri really reminds of Wenger from the last 10 years, stubborn and tactically inept. Wenger would never go away from his philosophy or sign players for certain positions because he was so stubborn, when any teams played Arsenal they knew how they would play, Wenger never changed or adapted to the opposition. For example away to the big teams or even to the small teams like away to Stoke he would never set up defensively or for the fight. There are similarities with Sarri as he will simply not change from formation, starting 11 or even subs. He doesn't change tactically to the opposition he is playing against and was tactically outdone by OGS tonight. Not that I think it is hard to outdo Sarri tactically because he is the most predictable manager i have seen for a long time. I use to laugh how easy it was to play against Wengers Arsenal, im cringing watching Chelssa atm. Chelsea do not create many clear  cut chances, how many clean sheets have Arsenal and Utd kept this season, both kept one against Chelsea. 

32 minutes ago, Gentian said:

Supported him up to now but he must go! No changes, no motivation, no idea. 

I cant believe we fired Conte for him and paid 5 million on top to get him from Napoli. 

Question is what do we do with Jorginho as we cant fire him?

That is laughable when you think about it, we now have to pay him to leave with his crappy tactics again. Imperative we appoint a Technical Director before we sack him if not we will be back here again in 12mths time.

As for Jorginho; he will join the Italian loan cycle. 

Clueless, stubborn and tactically naive.

OK, let's say we go against our character and give him another season. The only thing we've learned for sure about Sarrii is that he'll never change his gameplan, no matter what. He simply doesn't know how to play any other way. This is absolutely insane, if you think about it. No backup plan, if things aren't working. None. Just keep doing the same thing. Rince and repeat.

I really don't see how we can plan our future with a manager like that.

1 minute ago, abramovich said:

Clueless, stubborn and tactically naive.

OK, let's say we go against our character and give him another season. The only thing we've learned for sure about Sarrii is that he'll never change his gameplan, no matter what. He simply doesn't know how to play any other way. This is absolutely insane, if you think about it. No backup plan, if things aren't working. None. Just keep doing the same thing. Rince and repeat.

I really don't see how we can plan our future with a manager like that.

If we give him another season, we are in deep, deep sh*t (yes, even deeper than we already are). I firmly believe Sarri is not the man to lead us in to the future. As you say, he has no ability to change, Christ he struggles to change his substitutions. Imagine we were in the CL this year. I dread to think what teams like PSG would do to us. That was a United missing big players, and they’ve strolled it.

I've defended Sarri quite a bit, I still stand by that he needs time to truly implement his footballing philosophy on this club. Like Mourinho amd Conte, he's getting let down by our players who quite frankly are a joke

What i can't defend is this persistance of playing the same crap week in week out. He has no excuses when it comes to that. The likes of Christensen, Ampadu and Hudson-Odoi should be ahead of some of the sh*te we have in our first 11

People go on about the defence but the attack is worse. Getting the first goal seems really important for this team. Problem is we never look like scoring, ever. As soon as we go 1-0 down its pretty much game over. It's not even just about the lack of goal-scorers in our team, when we get to the final third there is no movement, its so slow and static. Hazard never has anyone to pass the ball too.

I really hoped this appointment would work his  Napoli said played fantastic football. I just don’t understand why he doesn’t change the formation. He can still play his football with a few changes. If he used 4231 Kante could help Jorginho Hazard as the number 10 and CHO on the left. It would at least add more pace to the side. Alonso def can’t play left back and it’s time to give Emerson a run of games at left back. 

5 minutes ago, Ballack & Blu said:

horrendous to hear echoing around, the Bridge 'Bring back Mourinho'

i thought that was what they were singing !! i would have him back for the wembley final !!

I was up for giving him a chance but he's way too predictable for my liking.

Everyone knows how we are going to play and even what subs we are going to make.

We could possibly finish outside the top 4, with Hazard and CHO both leaving as well, and I don't think Roman will overhaul the squad like most of us want - without the revenue from the Champions League I'd be surprised if he spent anything like the major overhaul that we need.

I'm struggling to see any positives for keeping Sarri - I would rather get in a new face to freshen things up and give CHO more minutes and then you never know, Hazard and CHO might just both end up staying.

We are a sacking club when it comes to managers ATM and I think whether we sack him now or wait till the summer won't change that perception, but I now think getting rid of Sarri now gives us a better chance of keeping certain players and finishing inside the top 4.

51 minutes ago, DiegoCostaLegend said:

f**k off you Italian w**ker son of a bitch. He destroyed this whole club, he killed Kante, he is screwing CHO, f**k off back to Italy you retarded piece of sh*t

You got banned! At least there has been one thing to be pleased about tonight.