Jorginho is.... (well now was) a Blue

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

11 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

Had a good game today, should have had an assist but Alonso doesn’t like to score simple goals :laugh2:

It would be unfair if he had scored twice, a header and that crazy half volley specially after waiting 20 years to start a game lol

Clearly some would prefer to see us lose without Jorginho than to win with him.

To all the clowns out there, with Jorginho in the starting lineup we are on a run of 15 games without defeat, cry more. We only lost 1 game with him in the starting lineup and with him we have now 6 clean sheets.

Easy to forget now how terrible we were with Kante-Kovacic when the hate starts fuming lmao

Edited by Gol15

8 minutes ago, haviet1 said:

Really don't understand the hate on Jorgie. 

I am not a big fan either, but when used properly; he serves a purpose and served it quite well two straight games.

It's because of Sarri,  it does seem Tuchel is fan so expect the hate to continue 

55 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

To all the clowns out there, with Jorginho in the starting lineup we are on a run of 15 games without defeat, cry more. We only lost 1 game with him in the starting lineup and with him we have now 6 clean sheets.

Easy to forget now how terrible we were with Kante-Kovacic when the hate starts fuming lmao

I swear we beat Spurs 2-0 away last season with Kante and Kovacic in midfield and Jorginho on the bench.

3 minutes ago, jack_super_class said:

I swear we beat Spurs 2-0 away last season with Kante and Kovacic in midfield and Jorginho on the bench.

Doesn't change the fact that you prefer us to lose without Jorginho than to win with him... Keep complaining while we keep winning.

Its vital for him to get in a few good performances so when we flog him in the summer he gets us a bit more money.

Before too  many people have a go at jorghinio haters I only post  this to wind up @Gol15.

I dont love or hate the guy. He can be great, he can be sh*t and sometimes he is just anonymous. Like any other player can be

3 minutes ago, Malta Blue said:

Its vital for him to get in a few good performances so when we flog him in the summer he gets us a bit more money.

Before too  many people have a go at jorghinio haters I only post  this to wind up @Gol15.

I dont love or hate the guy. He can be great, he can be sh*t and sometimes he is just anonymous. Like any other player can be

I don't mind us selling him, fact is he has done well for us anyway. It's all about what Tuchel wants to do now, I said the same thing about Lampard, go ahead sell Jorginho and buy Rice, doesn't change the fact that he was a good player for us while he was here :good2:

1 hour ago, Gol15 said:

proud oh yeah GIF by Sky

8 minutes ago, Deino said:

Jorginho's only use is safe 5 yard passes, being a statue to cover spaces in defence and point to people. 

That being said, he does it really well. 

His pointing is right up there, almost world class at pointing. Dreadful at everything else though, other than 5 yard safe passes that do nothing other than pad useless stats.

1 minute ago, dkw said:

His pointing is right up there, almost world class at pointing. Dreadful at everything else though, other than 5 yard safe passes that do nothing other than pad useless stats.

Go support wolves please :laugh2::good2::laugh2:

You were bitching about the lineup, so you simply must keep crying even afterwards :laugh2: