Jorginho is a Blue

11 minutes ago, Slojo said:

That's a simplistic way of looking at it. Jorginho has been awful this season when he's played, his days are numbered and that's that. Jorginho isn't going to help our current situation. 

It's a joke because so many over the last few seasons have been thinking that he's our biggest problem but that was never the truth and we have been seeing it while he isn't playing...

49 minutes ago, Nibs said:

Jorginho is a classic example of a player who becomes better when he is NOT playing.

Team struggles and it's "perhaps what we're missing is Jorginho and the sort of thing he can bring to the team".

He then plays and......................

"Oh, perhaps not!!"

Getting involved in this thread should carry a health warning

On 27/12/2020 at 18:42, Nibs said:

Jorginho is a classic example of a player who becomes better when he is NOT playing.

Team struggles and it's "perhaps what we're missing is Jorginho and the sort of thing he can bring to the team".

He then plays and......................

"Oh, perhaps not!!"

And then he played today.. no he did, honest, though I would understand if you didn't realise it. f**king dreadful.

Just now, Slojo said:

"Here's how Jorginho played well" 

[Insert 50 pie charts] 

Better than Kovacic that can't even get to play and when he does he does f**king nothing and is benched again. At least with Jorginho starting recently we don't lose the game at half time lmao

2 minutes ago, Slojo said:

What's Kovacic got to do with it you clown? You're like a child. 

Look at your own favorite not being capable of doing anything, a total waste of talent that you will never mention but you love to scapegoat other players. Clown.

1 minute ago, Vagabond said:

He was horrible, but since you don't have a clue about football I'm not expecting you to agree.

How come I don't have a clue about football but Jorginho has been our player for how many seasons now? What exactly do you want him to do, to completely nullify Grealish that is one of the hardest players to play against? Not even Kante could take care of him. You think Jorginho should be like Makelele is that it? Please don't answer lol

13 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

Look at your own favorite not being capable of doing anything, a total waste of talent that you will never mention but you love to scapegoat other players. Clown.

Yeah he's one of my favourite players here but he's been pretty meh this season and I can see why he's not playing. You on the other hand, are like a f**king 10 year old child, nothing but a constant wind up merchant on this forum who changes his mind like a 200 year old with alzheimers. One minute you're a Kante fan, the next it's Jorginho, earlier in the season you were a Kovacic fan, now it's all gone back to Jorginho. Make your f**king mind up you melt. 

Jorginho has been w**k all season, just accept it, I have. 

It isn't even a debate anymore. Jorginho is a basic player, who sticks to the basics. Basically.

I genuinely feel sorry for him because he seems a nice bloke. But I don't think I have ever seen any footballer reach the top level with such physical limitations. He has no strength, he has no pace, he can't run with the ball, he has no aerial presence. He has one trick only. Give him time and space and he can usually pick a pass. Unfortunately that isn't anywhere near enough..

1 minute ago, just said:

It isn't even a debate anymore. Jorginho is a basic player, who sticks to the basics. Basically.

I genuinely feel sorry for him because he seems a nice bloke. But I don't think I have ever seen any footballer reach the top level with such physical limitations. He has no strength, he has no pace, he can't run with the ball, he has no aerial presence. He has one trick only. Give him time and space and he can usually pick a pass. Unfortunately that isn't anywhere near enough..

Summed up moments before he went off when a barely jogging Grealish with the ball at his feet left him for dead as though he was running in quicksand. Not sure why Lamps though a 'holey' trinity of him ,Christensen and Rudiger was anywhere near good enough to start in the spine of the team. 

6 minutes ago, Slojo said:

Yeah he's one of my favourite players here but he's been pretty meh this season and I can see why he's not playing. You on the other hand, are like a f**king 10 year old child, nothing but a constant wind up merchant on this forum who changes his mind like a 200 year old with alzheimers. One minute you're a Kante fan, the next it's Jorginho, earlier in the season you were a Kovacic fan, now it's all gone back to Jorginho. Make your f**king mind up you melt. 

Jorginho has been w**k all season, just accept it, I have. 

He's still the same guy doing the same thing just as last season, he played in most of our best wins this season. Part from missing penalties he's not really doing his role bad at all.

Rice might be more suited for Lampard anyway so it really doesn't matter at this point, just sell Jorginho and move on.

20 minutes ago, just said:

I wouldn't say he's a one trick pony, but yeah he's not capable of starting for this team on a regular basis. He makes too many mistakes and he's vulnerable defensively. 

I think the only reason why you and several others react the way you do with Jorginho is because of that one poster on here who winds everyone up with his hysteria and hyperbole that it just causes division and semi-reactionary comments. 

4 minutes ago, Slojo said:

I wouldn't say he's a one trick pony, but yeah he's not capable of starting for this team on a regular basis. He makes too many mistakes and he's vulnerable defensively. 

I think the only reason why you and several others react the way you do with Jorginho is because of that one poster on here who winds everyone up with his hysteria and hyperbole that it just causes division and semi-reactionary comments. 

Slojo my opinion on Jorginho long preceded gol15's death by stats defence of him.

I would also 100% stand by the one trick pony remark. What else can he do other than pass?

51 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

How come I don't have a clue about football but Jorginho has been our player for how many seasons now? What exactly do you want him to do, to completely nullify Grealish that is one of the hardest players to play against? Not even Kante could take care of him. You think Jorginho should be like Makelele is that it? Please don't answer lol

No worries, you're on ignore from now on.