Jump to content

Jorginho is a Blue


Recommended Posts


11 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

Had a good game today, should have had an assist but Alonso doesn’t like to score simple goals :laugh2:

It would be unfair if he had scored twice, a header and that crazy half volley specially after waiting 20 years to start a game lol

Link to post
Share on other sites

Clearly some would prefer to see us lose without Jorginho than to win with him.

To all the clowns out there, with Jorginho in the starting lineup we are on a run of 15 games without defeat, cry more. We only lost 1 game with him in the starting lineup and with him we have now 6 clean sheets.

Easy to forget now how terrible we were with Kante-Kovacic when the hate starts fuming lmao

Edited by Gol15
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, haviet1 said:

Really don't understand the hate on Jorgie. 

I am not a big fan either, but when used properly; he serves a purpose and served it quite well two straight games.

 

 

It's because of Sarri,  it does seem Tuchel is fan so expect the hate to continue 

Link to post
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

Clearly some would prefer to see us lose without Jorginho than to win with him.

To all the clowns out there, with Jorginho in the starting lineup we are on a run of 15 games without defeat, cry more. We only lost 1 game with him in the starting lineup and with him we have now 6 clean sheets.

Easy to forget now how terrible we were with Kante-Kovacic when the hate starts fuming lmao

I swear we beat Spurs 2-0 away last season with Kante and Kovacic in midfield and Jorginho on the bench.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jack_super_class said:

I swear we beat Spurs 2-0 away last season with Kante and Kovacic in midfield and Jorginho on the bench.

Doesn't change the fact that you prefer us to lose without Jorginho than to win with him... Keep complaining while we keep winning.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Its vital for him to get in a few good performances so when we flog him in the summer he gets us a bit more money.

Before too  many people have a go at jorghinio haters I only post  this to wind up @Gol15.

I dont love or hate the guy. He can be great, he can be sh*t and sometimes he is just anonymous. Like any other player can be

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Malta Blue said:

Its vital for him to get in a few good performances so when we flog him in the summer he gets us a bit more money.

Before too  many people have a go at jorghinio haters I only post  this to wind up @Gol15.

I dont love or hate the guy. He can be great, he can be sh*t and sometimes he is just anonymous. Like any other player can be

I don't mind us selling him, fact is he has done well for us anyway. It's all about what Tuchel wants to do now, I said the same thing about Lampard, go ahead sell Jorginho and buy Rice, doesn't change the fact that he was a good player for us while he was here :good2:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gol15 said:

Clearly some would prefer to see us lose without Jorginho than to win with him.

To all the clowns out there, with Jorginho in the starting lineup we are on a run of 15 games without defeat, cry more. We only lost 1 game with him in the starting lineup and with him we have now 6 clean sheets.

Easy to forget now how terrible we were with Kante-Kovacic when the hate starts fuming lmao

proud oh yeah GIF by Sky

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, jack_super_class said:

In games like today hes fine, but when the game opens up he gets found out.

 

I completely agree. In a fast pace game, his speed will be a liability. Just need to use him for the right role, against the right opponent. He does have limitations.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Deino said:

Jorginho's only use is safe 5 yard passes, being a statue to cover spaces in defence and point to people. 

That being said, he does it really well. 

His pointing is right up there, almost world class at pointing. Dreadful at everything else though, other than 5 yard safe passes that do nothing other than pad useless stats.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dkw said:

His pointing is right up there, almost world class at pointing. Dreadful at everything else though, other than 5 yard safe passes that do nothing other than pad useless stats.

Go support wolves please :laugh2::good2::laugh2:

You were bitching about the lineup, so you simply must keep crying even afterwards :laugh2:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...

Well, this is awkward!

awkward the office GIF

The Shed End Forum relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible without pop ups, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online and continue to keep the forum up, as over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this domain by switching it off. Some of the advert banners can actually be closed to avoid interferance of your experience on The Shed End.

Cheers now!

emma watson yes GIF

Alright already, It's off!