Jorginho is a Blue

2 hours ago, dkw said:

It's not a dislike, it's the fact I don't see what he does. What exactly does he excel at? Pace, none. Strength, none. Attacking passes, barely any. Defense, liability. Defense splitting passes, hardly ever. Dribbles, none. Shooting, nope. Set pieces, not now his penalties have been found out.

His negatives massively outweigh the positives, constantly breaks our attacks down by stopping the ball and turning back. Brushed aside all the time, can't chase back as he has no pace. No one has yet said what it is he excels at and brings to our side.

I've already mentioned what I like about Jorginho in previous pages (pretty much what big blue said tbh). For me his best contribution is his positioning and interceptions, maybe cause he's not running about like Kante does so it goes unnoticed sometimes. 

I do find it odd what has happened to his passing though, I can agree there. He used to freely play defence splitting passes over the top but over the years seems to have become a bit too safe. Every now and then you can see it come out but he needs to go back to doing it consistently, hopefully Tuchel can bring that out of him cause that's the main issue with him at the moment.

1 hour ago, Munkworth said:

I’d like to go on record to say that I do it solely to wind up @Gol15 but he’s very aware of this. :good2:

I actually rate Jorginho, but I do it to wind Gol up I'll even admit it. 

However, he has been sh*t for quite a while, so I tend to agree with a lot of the anti-Jorginho camp a lot lately, even though I think many posters go overboard of their criticisms with him. 

1 hour ago, Munkworth said:

I’d like to go on record to say that I do it solely to wind up @Gol15 but he’s very aware of this. :good2:

Yea this is true, it's all good... I wish I was known for something other than just talking about Jorginho though. I'm a bit worried that if we sell him that it might be the same thing all over again but in regards to Havertz, I hope I won't do the same mistake to commit for such a cause... You have the council of cats behind you I got nothing! Well nothing is maybe too harsh, I got the bot armies of graphs and pie charts at my disposal somewhere!

9 minutes ago, Slojo said:

I actually rate Jorginho, but I do it to wind Gol up I'll even admit it. 

However, he has been sh*t for quite a while, so I tend to agree with a lot of the anti-Jorginho camp a lot lately, even though I think many posters go overboard of their criticisms with him. 

There is a world of difference from doing that and from bashing a player before almost every game and even after almost every game regardless whether or not we won or if he played or didn't play well...

Last season I argued against you and Argo because you were pointing out things while I was just focusing on the fact that we were winning games... Now I have apologized for that at least to Argo, don't remember if I did apologize to you but you have probably seen me complaining about Kante's role a month ago or so...

By that you should know that I have realized that I was wrong for fighting you guys back then and I'm sorry for it, time has proven you guys to be right for worrying long before the real troubles happened. My standard is very low in that sense, at least when we're winning we shouldn't find ways to be unhappy with the team...

But this is also a testimony of the fact that I wasn't against a player just because another player wasn't playing, if Jorginho was a bad player as so many claim him to be and if we were losing many games with him, I would be the first person not to have anything to stand on. I mean, you don't see me defending a Kepa - I'm not suicidal.

Till we buy a new player we should use what we have in order to get the results and even Tuchel said that if we have the quality to control possession then why not use it?

I could stop right here but I wouldn't be an annoying guy if I did that... So here's a nice f**king data that tells us who has done well when it comes to winning the ball and keeping possesion:

J5KanteChelsea.thumb.png.9c40ed890e7fbbb01af49273efcef56f.png

THIS IS THE SAME f**kING THING BUT FOR ALL TEAMS

Es6oM8jXMAQCaHU?format=jpg&name=large

SELL JORGINHO ---> BUY NDIDI ? 

4 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

Yea this is true, it's all good... I wish I was known for something other than just talking about Jorginho though. I'm a bit worried that if we sell him that it might be the same thing all over again but in regards to Havertz, I hope I won't do the same mistake to commit for such a cause... You have the council of cats behind you I got nothing! Well nothing is maybe too harsh, I got the bot armies of graphs and pie charts at my disposal somewhere!

There is a world of difference from doing that and from bashing a player before almost every game and even after almost every game regardless whether or not we won or if he played or didn't play well...

Last season I argued against you and Argo because you were pointing out things while I was just focusing on the fact that we were winning games... Now I have apologized for that at least to Argo, don't remember if I did apologize to you but you have probably seen me complaining about Kante's role a month ago or so...

By that you should know that I have realized that I was wrong for fighting you guys back then and I'm sorry for it, time has proven you guys to be right for worrying long before the real troubles happened. My standard is very low in that sense, at least when we're winning we shouldn't find ways to be unhappy with the team...

But this is also a testimony of the fact that I wasn't against a player just because another player wasn't playing, if Jorginho was a bad player as so many claim him to be and if we were losing many games with him, I would be the first person not to have anything to stand on. I mean, you don't see me defending a Kepa - I'm not suicidal.

Till we buy a new player we should use what we have in order to get the results and even Tuchel said that if we have the quality to control possession then why not use it?

I could stop right here but I wouldn't be an annoying guy if I did that... So here's a nice f**king data that tells us who has done well when it comes to winning the ball and keeping possesion:

That's fair enough, but let's not pretend you don't also have your own agenda's like people do with Jorginho. For example, Kovacic, you take an absolute sh*t on Kovacic probably in spite of me and numerous others, which is just ridiculous. 

I'll always admit when a player is not having the best of seasons or when they are. At the beginning I praised Kante because he was playing well, despite all the criticism I gave him last season and the argument of selling him. And Kovacic I was very disappointed with this season, last two games he looks a different player, like the one we saw last season, but it's still no excuse. Same with Jorginho. 

I'll even agree with you people go way overboard with Jorginho on here. 

18 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

Interested GIF by reactionseditor

12 minutes ago, Slojo said:

That's fair enough, but let's not pretend you don't also have your own agenda's like people do with Jorginho. For example, Kovacic, you take an absolute sh*t on Kovacic probably in spite of me and numerous others, which is just ridiculous. 

I'll always admit when a player is not having the best of seasons or when they are. At the beginning I praised Kante because he was playing well, despite all the criticism I gave him last season and the argument of selling him. And Kovacic I was very disappointed with this season, last two games he looks a different player, like the one we saw last season, but it's still no excuse. Same with Jorginho. 

I'll even agree with you people go way overboard with Jorginho on here. 

My boy Callumis  coming good so i now feel able to come into this battle of the fanboys and hold my own. I won't be providing any stats but we can hurl abuse at each other without them.

7 hours ago, Slojo said:

tbf whole team has been sh*t for quite a while with or without him.

Also when I am God Emperor of this forum I will ban the 'only passes sideways or backwards' criticism of any player.

18 minutes ago, just said:

Absolutely huge test for him tonight. First team we have played since Tuchel arrived that will press us. Game will be won or lost in central midfield.

Don't you think they will sit deep and try to counter us? I'd be surprised if they didn't go that route, especially if Kane is out.

Just now, Sindre said:

Don't you think they will sit deep and try to counter us? I'd be surprised if they didn't go that route, especially if Kane is out.

The last time we played, both teams were overly cautious. Both managers realised what this fixture meant. I don't think it will be the same tonight, but of course, yes, it could be. 

Just now, just said:

The last time we played, both teams were overly cautious. Both managers realised what this fixture meant. I don't think it will be the same tonight, but of course, yes, it could be. 

Certainly will be interesting to see. I expect a typical Mourinho park-the-bus and try to counter with Son & Moura but you never know.

Agree it's a huge test for him though. And Kovacic for that matter. A win would be big.

2 hours ago, dansubrosa said:

Is that the one with AIDS?

I’m not putting him down or anything but remember watching a tv show and he was a great guy. Really brave to do what he did.

I met him a couple of times when he swapped codes to play Rugby League, an absolute gentlemen, and a very interesting guy.