Jorginho is a Blue

Hard to react calmly after witnessing that humiliation, but it's important to note that this is a tight battle for the top four, and we could well end up missing out by a margin of three points or fewer. It makes his complete and total fiasco of a performance harder to stomach.

Edited by PloKoon13

The most infuriating thing is that he’ll start again, and that’s the problem with having a managerial merry-go-round, Frank knew how bad he was but then the nightmare starts all over again and Tuchel won’t be that cut throat with him. Marina is too cheap and won’t put football matters ahead of financial ones, so Declan Rice still off the table... adding to the misery of it all.

Just now, Term_X said:

The most infuriating thing is that he’ll start again, and that’s the problem with having a managerial merry-go-round, Frank knew how bad he was but then the nightmare starts all over again and Tuchel won’t be that cut throat with him. Marina is too cheap and won’t put football matters ahead of financial ones, so Declan Rice still off the table... adding to the misery of it all.

Absolutely bang on, Tuchel will go and we will still have a bloated squad of players not good enough. We had a chance to change this, get rid of the likes of Jorginho, Alonsi, Rudiger etc but now they are 1st choice under Tuchel.

1 minute ago, just said:

............and to think he practically had one foot out the door until Tuchel came along.

If we don’t reach the Champions league it was all for nothing, at least with Frank We had the right players exiled.

Well to be fair this is his first bad game in a long time. Second loss with him in the starting lineup since Liverpool at the start of the season, the one thing that connects both of those loses is the fact that in both games our CB got a red card, vs Livepool Christensen in the first half, vs West Brom T.Silva in the first half as well.

sh*t happens.

Just now, Gol15 said:

Well to be fair this is his first bad game in a long time. Second loss with him in the starting lineup since Liverpool at the start of the season, the one thing that connects both of those loses is the fact that in both games our CB got a red card, vs Livepool Christensen in the first half, vs West Brom T.Silva in the first half as well.

sh*t happens.

He was very2 bad though. His JOB is to be very2 safe in possession, I don't give a damn that people want him to play more expansive, that is just some crazy talk. 

3 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

sh*t happens.

Sheffield United away wasn't that long ago.

1 minute ago, Gol15 said:

sh*t happens.

Reading between the lines in TT's post match, he's putting the blame on Jorginho for the two yellows Silva got, and the loss. Be lucky to see your boy again for a while if Tommy sticks to the brutal way he drops players like a lump of lead.

1 minute ago, jack_super_class said:

Sheffield United away wasn't that long ago.

He didn't play that bad vs Sheffield though, that much is clear.

Just now, coco said:

Reading between the lines in TT's post match, he's putting the blame on Jorginho for the two yellows Silva got, and the loss. Be lucky to see your boy again for a while if Tommy sticks to the brutal way he drops players like a lump of lead.

I have been hearing that we won't see Jorginho playing for us again for 2 years now, this is 1 bad game but he has been good for the whole season.

2 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

sh*t happens.

Sorry Gol, but I have to disagree on that. He was poor and completely anonymous against Leeds last time out.

Just now, just said:

Sorry Gol, but I have to disagree on that. He was poor and completely anonymous against Leeds last time out.

This is by far his worst game this season, regardless of what you think about him as a player he wasn't this bad against Leeds. I hear now that he's at fault for T.Silva getting 2 yellow cards in the first half and he got to play for over 70 minutes, clearly as soon as he plays bad, a world class player like T.Silva can't deal with anything.

7 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

I have been hearing that we won't see Jorginho playing for us again for 2 years now, this is 1 bad game but he has been good for the whole season.

That may be the case, but Tommy was visibly triggered post match, he never once blamed the ref or Silva, but only 'the mistakes before both yellows', he was clearly rattled by Jorginhos performance and even added 'it's a wake up call for me'

I'm pretty sure everyone knows and agrees that Jorginho is mediocre in everything but 5 yard passing.

Why do you think he's so good at penalties?

It's almost ridiculous that some people think and is okay with his only use in a team is 5 yard passing. 

A midfielder should be able to do at least half if not 90% of what a midfielder is supposed to do at a very high level. Especially in a team with ambition like ours and in a tough league like the PL

Atrocious performance.  So many costly errors in his game today, compounded/punished almost every time.  No idea why he stayed on the pitch for so long given his performance and that we needed to get something from the game.

3 minutes ago, Deino said:

I'm pretty sure everyone knows and agrees that Jorginho is mediocre in everything but 5 yard passing.

It's almost ridiculous that some people think and is okay with his only use in a team is 5 yard passing. 

A midfielder should be able to do at least half if not 90% of what a midfielder is supposed to do at a very high level. Especially in a team with ambition like ours and in a tough league like the PL

Well Even His Specialiaty Of 5 Yard Passing Wasn't Even Good Today, He Misplaced So Many Little Passes, From The First Few Minutes We Could See He Was Not Playing Well, Yet TT Stuck With Him For 72 Minutes

Jorg Struggles To Do Anything Well, His Tracking Back Today For Any Of The Goals Was Pathetic, He's Out There Having A Stroll 

17 minutes ago, coco said:

That may be the case, but Tommy was visibly triggered post match, he never once blamed the ref or Silva, but only 'the mistakes before both yellows', he was clearly rattled by Jorginhos performance and even added 'it's a wake up call for me'

But he kept him for 72 minutes, sounds like he just can't say that he's disappointed at T.Silva for allowing himself to get 2 yellow cards in 30 minutes of play after not playing at all for 2 months... First it's all down to CHO not scoring, now it's all down to Jorginho not playing well. I guess you'll be happy if Jorginho doesn't get to feature for us ever again, or?

10 minutes ago, Deino said:

Suddenly it's so obvious that he has always been mediocre? If this was even half true, he would have been spending the past 3 seasons in a pub with Drinkwater. 1 bad game doesn't mean he's always bad for us, in fact this is only the second loss with him in the starting lineup this whole season.

24 minutes ago, coco said:

The problem is with Kante out, Jorgi is an automatic starter.