Jorginho is a Blue

He failed to make a cross and Hazard was on the counter so his yellow card was fully justified and particularly so since he himself created that mess and then took the card for it.

But nobody should doubt him anymore, he had a good game overall and he fully understands this game and his role.

9 hours ago, Gol15 said:

He failed to make a cross and Hazard was on the counter so his yellow card was fully justified and particularly so since he himself created that mess and then took the card for it.

But nobody should doubt him anymore, he had a good game overall and he fully understands this game and his role.

I still like him and never doubted that he gives his all 🙂 and is a fantastic player in big matches against big teams. I still believe that he is very limited offensively and doesn't have the vision (nor the passing range) to be able to create goal scoring opportunities, especially when we are dominating possession.

A huge performace by him and I am sure he will do the same in the final.

Great performance last night. Quite solid and very good to take the yellow and not having risked a second. He has shown in some games that he can be a quality player, not sure why he has been so inconsistent so far with us, but surely he is improving and becoming a cornerstone in the team.

Fantastic game by him  - especially considering his very early booking. He had about 14 interceptions/recoveries yesterday, and while Kanté's free roaming were initiating both goals Jorgi helped greatly keeping that compactness all the times, securing Rudigers runs and whatnot. To think that Kova was the main man alongside Mount for most of Tuchel's matches and was totally forgotten about in both legs speaks volumes. Great squad!

He is still freaking slow but helped us big time with his passing and interception. 

Probably the only thing I have been wrong about this team. 

I am surprised @Gol15 didn't just spam this thread with I told you so. 

5 hours ago, Bob stark said:

He is still freaking slow but helped us big time with his passing and interception. 

Probably the only thing I have been wrong about this team. 

I am surprised @Gol15 didn't just spam this thread with I told you so. 

I've said it before the midfield 4 of Mason, Kova, Jorgehh and Ngolo is world class. The level throughout this group is so good no drop off in quality and that is saying something.

Let's not forget when Kante wasn't fit Jorgeeh and Kova looked great. When Kova and Kante played together they looks great. When Jorgeeh and Kante have played together they look great. 

Billy still has a while to go but he has a lot of talent and I'm sure he will be a main stay in this squad and eventually 11. When that is your 5th mid (4th when Mount plays further forward) you have a good midfield. Yes we lack a natural physical DM but what Jorginho does for this team must not be underrated.

Gotta say hes been great recently since Tuchel came in. He has obvious limitations which we are all aware of, and the West Brom game was like a catalogue of his finest errors. However since then hes been immense. Is really linking up play well, well done Jorgi.

Critical error that led us to a loss.

Don't know how he let this happen, he has been one of our best players in Tuchel's form, but today he wasn't good enough.

We are in danger for our top 4 position, I really hope this mistake would not be the game that lost us the points.

One of his most frustrating traits seems to be having a run of good/great games then when we think he’s finally turned a corner he simply leaves his brain in the dressing room for a match. Such a frustrating player to try and like (unless you’re an arse lick like @Gol15 of course :wink:). 

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

One of his most frustrating traits seems to be having a run of good/great games then when we think he’s finally turned a corner he simply leaves his brain in the dressing room for a match. Such a frustrating player to try and like (unless you’re an arse lick like @Gol15 of course :wink:). 

Sad. He has been a stable player for 3 seasons, I do call out when he doesn't do his role right and today was one of those days he cost us 3 points so now I'm not really an arse lick at all...

Edited by Gol15

TT did not help him or the team when he removed Billy and left on Jorgi.

You cannot defend his mistake today, and he is no help in breaking down a packed defence. 

Easy to say after the fact but with 3 CBs left on he should have been hooked at the break for any of the attackers.