Jorginho is a Blue

36 minutes ago, Boulahrouz9 said:

long shot but hopefully Ross Barkley has had enough time to get fully fit and play a part in that role. would personally rather see him and Ruben be given the chance there instead of signing someone like Golovin. regardless, very happy with the prospect of a Kante, Jorginho midfield 

Barkley would be perfect in the #8 role if he is fit and ready this season. I think Sarri will utilise him in the squad well.

Jesus christ they know how to cry those at bluemoon.......he is sh*t anyway, wasnt needed anyhow, too slow, a snake, clearly bullied to sign for a EL Club and on it goes. In their world City is this super elite club all should aspire to become.......when Jorginho Sticks it in you, know his name.

1 minute ago, atomis said:

Jesus christ they know how to cry those at bluemoon.......he is sh*t anyway, wasnt needed anyhow, too slow, a snake, clearly bullied to sign for a EL Club and on it goes. In their world City is this super elite club all should aspire to become.......when Jorginho Sticks it in you, know his name.

Some of my favourites here:

City were screwed by a greedy southern Italian billionaire who wanted a lot more for a player who is good, but might not have the pace or intelligence to fill the roles of Yaya or Fernandinho. They agreed terms, and a price, and then Napoli tried to hold us to ransome. FFS! I have never heard of this guy before, I trust Pep so he must have potential, but we have to respect the club for refusing to shell out more cash just because Chelsea don't give a damn about value. They will probably lose their best asset anyway when Hazard leaves, and Sarri is a good manager but it will take him a couple of years to get them playing his way and Roman will sack him before they get good again. Delphi can adapt, he would probably do better in central midfield anyway. We need cover at left back for Mendy though

Oh well, fu#* him we don’t need him.
He’s meesed up anyway...he’s a brazilian dude playing for italy.
What makes u think a guy like him would have gave 2 sh*ts if he was playing for man city or chelsea.. I highly doubt he was forced to do anything... chelski probs offered him better personal terms as well..fu*#k it we will move on.

Guys like hime aren’t MEN, he has no balls. He’s a fu#*kin Puta, with no sense of honor or pride.

Just goes to show a gentleman’s agreement in todays age is worth zilch...alot of f#*cked up people out there.

One guy doesnt make a team though..we will find someone better sooner or later.

I trust txiki and the rest of the team dealing with player recruitment, no matter what.

If City are as fuming as they seem to be then they will sue Napoli, ADL and probably Jorginho's agent fairly quickly.
After all an agreement is an agreement once hands are shaken.

Why would you go to Chelsea instead of City right now? Not in the Champions League, very poorly run with the managerial situation, possible their best player will leave and I’m not even sure you’d get more money there. Something a bit odd happened here IMO.

This plodder is Fabregas without the passing, not sure why Chelsea need that but at least it stops us getting lumbered with him. Maybe we'll look for someone quicker than a snail now

We are replacing toure, why not go for Loftus Cheek. He is a big unit with bags of potential who is box to box, with the right coaching I believe he could be top class. Puts tin hat on

Suited to Sarri style

Despite a positive start at Napoli, the following season would not go as smoothly for Jorginho under Rafa Benitez. He was in and out of the starting line-up in the opening months of the 2014/15 season, played out of position on the right of midfield and spent much of the latter stages on the bench. The situation was, in fact, so bleak that Jorginho's agent said in the summer of 2015 that "if Benitez had stayed, he'd probably have left".

9 hours ago, the special one said:

I am too don't get me wrong, I'm just not convinced he has the physicality to handle the Premier League.

9 hours ago, Barrettinator said:

That's a myth. Same thing was said about players like Mata, KDB, Silva, even Salah. You don't have to be physical if you're technical enough to beat the opposition before they run into you.

Being physically strong isn't something i worry about with players, it's handling the tempo of league, that is usually what a lot of players from abroad struggle with. I look at Morata last season, it wasn't that he is weak or anything, he just struggled to adapt to the tempo of the league and lack of time and space on the ball. If Jorginho can deal with this, then he should be ok.

This one looks a very good signing. It appears we've managed to snatch him from City's clutches by offering more money, despite the fact a fee was agreed with City. It appears we've matched that fee but added the money we would have paid for Sarri if we'd triggered his release clause. We win and Napoli win in that case so good business. He's obviously a player Sarri really wanted and we were prepared to go that extra mile. Sometimes you have to pay over the odds to get your man. I expect Sarri will be really delighted.

Hey everyone, I'm new to this forum but I thought you would like to watch a video on our new signing Jorginho? If you are interested in watching then please do!

Here is the link to the video, enjoy :)

Or just look up my channel name (OnlyCFC1905) and you should see it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XddwTaErTjk

Edited by ONLYCFC1905
Mistake made

As many of you know I have my doubts about whether Sarri's style can suceed in the Premier League, but I think it's a good start to buy the architect of his Napoli style.

I do wonder how Jorginho will adapt and I think we'll need to be clever in the makeup of our midfield to make sure we play to his strengths, but if he hits the heights of his Napoli days he will be a great signing.

Posted a somewhat cryptic message on his Instagram saying “sooner or later the truth always comes out”.

Presumably to do with the story he was “forced to sign for us and wanted to go to City.

Seeing as he’s looked very happy since signing you can’t helping thinking he’s suggesting it’s a load of nonsense.