Zeta

Jorginho is a Blue

1 hour ago, Davey Baby said:

I guess that's why they call it the walking league.

This is all his touches against man city last season. Probably better to see his qualities against the best in the premier league last season, rather than that dead rubber game for napoli. 

He seems to be able to move the ball very quickly under pressure, he always has his next pass in his head, and I think he will be top drawer for us. 

11 minutes ago, big blue said:

This is all his touches against man city last season. Probably better to see his qualities against the best in the premier league last season, rather than that dead rubber game for napoli. 

He seems to be able to move the ball very quickly under pressure, he always has his next pass in his head, and I think he will be top drawer for us. 

Top top performance i felt, he bypassed City´s pressure like it wasnt even there, his ability to move the ball will be huge for us.

He is going to be a pilar for us, for years to come

Highlights from March onwards.

Let´s not let this Hazard uncertainty take nothing away from this deal, this is a great moment for us, let´s enjoy it

This was an interesting video to watch. As well as Jorginho playing well, Napoli seemed to move the ball around well and you can't help but think that with better quality players, Napoli may have beaten City. 

Met the man himself today during the meet & greet here in Perth! Didn't speak a word of English but was always smiling and (from help by his translator) expressed how happy and honored he is to have signed for a club like Chelsea and thanked the fans for his welcome to the club! He even argued with the staff at the store so he could stick around to sign autographs and take photos with some of the supporters that were told they were too late (despite being at the event on time), quality bloke!! 

Jorginho!.jpg

57 minutes ago, Raven8er said:

Met the man himself today during the meet & greet here in Perth! Didn't speak a word of English but was always smiling and (from help by his translator) expressed how happy and honored he is to have signed for a club like Chelsea and thanked the fans for his welcome to the club! He even argued with the staff at the store so he could stick around to sign autographs and take photos with some of the supporters that were told they were too late (despite being at the event on time), quality bloke!! 

Jorginho!.jpg

Thats awesome. I hope you had a great time! 

1 minute ago, robdog said:

I just saw this moving video of Jorginho's Mom checking out the Chelsea Super Store

@robdog on a completely different subject........where did you post a link to a Football programme on the History Channel about Ranieri ?.  Cheers mate

4 minutes ago, Osgood is Good said:

@robdog on a completely different subject........where did you post a link to a Football programme on the History Channel about Ranieri ?.  Cheers mate

check your PMs - it's very informative & if you like Chelsea Football you will love it!!!

1 minute ago, Osgood is Good said:

Cheers, yes mate first went to SB when I was knee high to a grasshopper back in 1970 !. 

sorry to take this thread off topic & I will make it short, Don Claudio talks about being the gaffer for both Bates & Mr. A + the experience at CFC

1 hour ago, enigma said:

This is why jorginho is important for the team right now as we're transitioning into this new style. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/Pass_to_Play/status/1026986417740763140

Love this. With his energy and pace maybe we could see Kante popping up with a few goals this year. 

On 08/08/2018 at 10:25, RIP Mourinho said:

Love this. With his energy and pace maybe we could see Kante popping up with a few goals this year. 

We can't have Kante too far away from Jorginho. As good as Jorginho is on the ball he is one of the slowest footballers i have ever seen. He would struggle to beat Cascarino in a foot race.

37 minutes ago, JJP said:

Have high hopes for him, just hope he can live upto it. 

Will be voted into the team of the season, calling it now.

Goong to have fans and pundits drooling the same way Makalelle did when he came to Chelsea and revolutionised how teams viewed a defensive midfielder.

Only this time it’s going to trigger a wave of teams trying to replicate having their own deep lying player maker in the Premier League. 

4 minutes ago, WhiteWall said:

We can't have Kante too far away from Jorginho. As good as Jorginho is on the ball he is one of the slowest footballers i have ever seen. He would struggle to beat Cascarino in a foot race.

Good job we have Rudiger sat behind him, one of the fastest centre halves i've seen.