Zeta

Jorginho is a Blue

4 hours ago, I Am Gay 4 Diegod said:

Alright none was as spectacular as that ball fabregas could play once or twice a game but there was plenty of long, forward, “ over the top” balls that was accurate.  He absolutely is a better player though, he is tenacious jwins so many tackles. Fabregas was totally not press resistant I remember him getting raped in that pivot when things went wrong, Jorginho is unbelievably good, he dominated Liverpool in that second half and about the last 15 mins of the first it was him playing balls to alonso and mount that caused them to sh*t themselves and stop breaking on us so easily.

Kante is my fave player but goal aside Jorginho easily had a better game and you see the comments of how Kante is a miracle and then start to see how vastly underrated jorgi is, it’s a shame he doesn’t get better support because I think if there’s one player out there that not only gives his 100% but makes sure the whole team is it’s jorginho and he should be made captain. Him or rudiger anyway.

I rate jorginho, but fabregas was a better player before his legs had gone, and he won 2 league titles here, playing predominantly in a 2 man midfield. 

57 minutes ago, big blue said:

I rate jorginho, but fabregas was a better player before his legs had gone, and he won 2 league titles here, playing predominantly in a 2 man midfield. 

First title we didn't really go for domination in midfield more solid shape then fast transition's and second title Cesc was a squad player.

Horses for courses, if you want a more direct straight to the point style then Cesc is your man but if you're looking to dominate the middle of the park then Jorginho every time.

25 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

I loved the amount of sh*t he gave that mouth breather Henderson for trying to claim he used his hand to control the ball. Did well to resist the natural temptation to chin the c**t. 

etmtm6qtm6o31.jpg

FYP

1 minute ago, Munkworth said:

If only it was a gif. I wouldn’t piss off Jorgy Boy, looks like he’d bite the f**k out your ankles :laugh2:

I just love how Henderson is cowering to Jorginho, even though he seems to be a foot taller than him

20 minutes ago, robdog said:

I just love how Henderson is cowering to Jorginho, even though he seems to be a foot taller than him

Yeah the last few years Henderson has been trying to develope this hard man image for himself. There's a clip of him with Costa from a few years back where I'm sure Costa nearly pissed himself......laughing at this dipsh*t.

Jorginho wasn't having it yesterday. He's a lot feistier than I thought he was.

16 minutes ago, TJB said:

Yeah the last few years Henderson has been trying to develope this hard man image for himself. There's a clip of him with Costa from a few years back where I'm sure Costa nearly pissed himself......laughing at this dipsh*t.

Jorginho wasn't having it yesterday. He's a lot feistier than I thought he was.

Exactly what I was thinking of yesterday when I saw Henderson and Jorginho having a go at one another.  I thought "well, last time you tried to pick on a Portuguese speaking player at Chelsea, Diego made you sh*t yourself!"  Looks like he tried to go for the smaller option but with as much success.  Hendo is a grade A tosser

On 15/09/2019 at 21:38, Argo said:

Shows for me just how subjective assists are unless you do them at a ridiculous rate like KDB or Cesc. Jorginho's through ball to Mount when he hit the side netting would have been more worthy of the term assist then his actual one which was basically all Tammy's work. Another example would be Mount in a game for Derby last season at Millwall not technically getting an assist because he dummied it into David Nugent's path without touching it but in the context of the passage of play it was his assist.

The assist stat is one for fantasy football really, you can play the best through ball in football history yet you're still relying on the striker doing his job for it to go down on record while equally you can chalk up an assist for playing a one yard pass before someone smashes it in from the half way line or does a solo run.

Very good points. But this season, whether they come off or dont,  he is, without a doubt,  making more of those forward passes. And the major reason he can do that is because, unlike last season, we are committing players forward, in numbers, ahead of the player in possession. So far it looks like Lampard's system suits him better than Sarri's, from an attacking perspective. 

Played really good, although there was a 10-15 minutes sloppiness from him in the first half where again when Brighton were on the frontfoot he was losing the ball when under pressure. 

But I don't think it helped him that he was on his own today, even Kepa passed it to him when he had 2 players on his back. 

Still I love the Jorginho this season, you can tell he's grown with confidence. 

A major difference this season, apart from how much more attacking we are, which helps Jorginho's game, is that  when he does make mistakes his head no longer drops. He did have a 15 minute spell today where his distribution went off the boil and he lost the ball or misplaced several passes. Last season that would have been him out of the game. Today he just kept going and played through it. Still wanted the ball, still kept trying to pick a pass. All credit to him.

Immense player .. for a team that wants to build from the back.. with fullbacks which aren’t great.. he is the only reason we are able to do it..  the couple of time he “lost” the ball was on Alonso and Kepa giving him no options and passing at the wrong time to him...

he created at least two clear cut chances for 1v1.. him and Kante when fit could compete with any midfield in the premier league..

11 minutes ago, Davey Baby said:

He looked good yesterday but it was Brighton at home. I've seen a lot worse players play for Chelsea. I'm unconvinced by him.

He was also awesome week before against Liverpool, Liverpool in super cup, and probably our best player other than Kante and hazard for the last 6 months 

Edited by I Am Gay 4 Diegod