Jorginho is.... (well now was) a Blue

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

3 minutes ago, cRyptic said:

Amazing signing, welcome!

Wonder were that leaves Kanté, both players prefer to play as a #6 but in completely different ways. Maybe as a #8 in a 3 man midfield. Pretty sure the two man pivot is dead for now 

Welcome Jorginho! 

Everybody will be pissed off, we failed to finish top 4 and we have signed one of the most wanted players in Europe, ahead of the likes of City.

A real coup and it may turn a few potential signings towards our way. Sarri, Jorginho, Hazard that’s more than enough to compensate for hopefully one season of no champions league football.

Things are going too well right now. I am somewhat wary at the moment. As long as we keep Kante and Hazard, I will be ecstatic. Hopefully Sarri and Jorginho have made some of our top players reconsider their future plans, with us of course ha. 

35 minutes ago, Xfaxtor said:

Wonder were that leaves Kanté, both players prefer to play as a #6 but in completely different ways. Maybe as a #8 in a 3 man midfield. Pretty sure the two man pivot is dead for now 

Kante has his worst games when he's just sitting back. The vast majority of his best performances have been when he's moving across the pitch breaking up plays and winning balls. Jorginho on the other hand is very much like Xabi Alonso and prefers to sit back and dictate play. That solves it easily for us. Question now is who will be the 3rd midfielder as Sarri likes to play 3 in midfield.

Just now, the special one said:

My initial thoughts are that Jorginho was pivotal to "Sarriball" and we've signed him, but on other hand I think City may have dodged a bullet. Luckily we have Ampadu waiting in the wings.

Dodged what bullet? That's ludicrous. He would have been perfect for City. Glad he came here.

30 minutes ago, Brutos said:
32 minutes ago, Zeta said:
Bluemoon is hilarious. A lot of them seem to think Napoli forced him to go to CHelsea instead of City.

I will be heading over to see the meltdown

Been enjoying the meltdown on there the past 3 days actually. They're a hilarious bunch.

1 minute ago, Barrettinator said:

Kante has his worst games when he's just sitting back. The vast majority of his best performances have been when he's moving across the pitch breaking up plays and winning balls. Jorginho on the other hand is very much like Xabi Alonso and prefers to sit back and dictate play. That solves it easily for us. Question now is who will be the 3rd midfielder as Sarri likes to play 3 in midfield.

Like I said, an #8, problem with that is we would need someone else in that midfield to provide an attacking outlet since the #8 usually have that trait. Could be that RLC makes that position his, but I have my doubts

1 minute ago, Xfaxtor said:

Like I said, an #8, problem with that is we would need someone else in that midfield to provide an attacking outlet since the #8 usually have that trait. Could be that RLC makes that position his, but I have my doubts

Probably going to be the Golovin lad we've been linked with.

47 minutes ago, Xfaxtor said:

We'll probably play a bit more expansive, with a #23 in goal and a consigliere behind the #9 (not a false one, mind you).