RIP Mourinho

Super Frank's Derby County

The problem is players mindsets have changed through generations and Mourinho’s method has stayed the same.

I mean, you don’t exactly motivate a player by stripping him of his role as vice captain then announce it to the world in a post game interview. 

51 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

Mourinho beaten by possibly the best player he ever coached. Surely it doesn't get much worse than that. It's like the ultimate sign that your skills as a coach have been surpassed.

What is worse is that it is that player's first try at the job!

Fab night for us Rams fans - glad to see you chaps enjoyed it too! Lamps has already achieved legendary status amongst the Derby faithful. To go to Manure and go toe to toe rather than the typical park the bus stuff is the stuff of dreams for us. We are of course resigned to losing Mason and Fikori end of season but hopefully Frank and Jody will be around for another season at least. As long as it lasts we'll keep bouncing. It's been a hell of ride already.

8 hours ago, SuperFrank Fanboy said:

Fab night for us Rams fans - glad to see you chaps enjoyed it too! Lamps has already achieved legendary status amongst the Derby faithful. To go to Manure and go toe to toe rather than the typical park the bus stuff is the stuff of dreams for us. We are of course resigned to losing Mason and Fikori end of season but hopefully Frank and Jody will be around for another season at least. As long as it lasts we'll keep bouncing. It's been a hell of ride already.

I see no reason why you wouldn't be able to keep Tomori after this season, certainly if you manage promotion. Tbh we've got better, younger CB's than him and we're likely to spend big on another one come summer. 

10 minutes ago, RIP Mourinho said:

I see no reason why you wouldn't be able to keep Tomori after this season, certainly if you manage promotion. Tbh we've got better, younger CB's than him and we're likely to spend big on another one come summer. 

When Mount comes home next season, we'll be able to let Derby have RLC - ain't that right @RIP Mourinho?!!

(I know I've done this one before but it's getting truer as every week passes :wink:)

10 minutes ago, Nibs said:

When Mount comes home next season, we'll be able to let Derby have RLC - ain't that right @RIP Mourinho?!!

(I know I've done this one before but it's getting truer as every week passes :wink:)

We're gonna have to have a word if you carry on like this, Nibs :Connie_threaten:

15 minutes ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Tomori and Mount have been given permission to play against us in the cup.

Good news for them and Derby. I bet if Frank and Jody weren’t there this wouldn’t have happened though!