RIP Mourinho

Super Frank's Derby County

4 minutes ago, Mick Harford said:

That's right sporting of you guys.

Give the lads a chance to show your fans what they can do in the flesh.

Here's to a good game.

Clever choice of avatar Mick, and I remember him briefly playing for us. 

Really great news for Derby that we can play Mount and Tomori. Respect to Chelsea for allowing them. Doubt many other clubs would have done the same in the prem.... class :)

16 hours ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Tomori and Mount have been given permission to play against us in the cup.

That's a really good decision by the club. Folk are saying that could backfire on us but I'd have been really disappointed if we hadn't allowed for them to play. Let's hope that our own line-up for that game includes Ampadu and Hudson-Odoi. 

15 hours ago, Barry Bridges said:

Has CFC under Roman ever turned down a request for our loanees to play against our first team?  Think it's fantastic they do this for many reasons.

We... erm... attempted to stop Courtois playing against us in the Champions League semi versus Atletico. 

8 hours ago, PloKoon13 said:

We... erm... attempted to stop Courtois playing against us in the Champions League semi versus Atletico. 

If only we’d have succeeded. Only time he had a worldie performance with Chelsea players on the pitch!

On 23/10/2018 at 09:40, PloKoon13 said:

The worst loan deal in history

Not only did it contribute to getting knocked out of the CL, but he also popped a couple of kids out which gave him a 'reason' to move back to Madrid. 

59 minutes ago, benjsross said:

Not only did it contribute to getting knocked out of the CL, but he also popped a couple of kids out which gave him a 'reason' to move back to Madrid. 

But now we’ve found ourselves a Kepa...

1 hour ago, benjsross said:

I hear he was a polite young man with a CFC tattoo and a dream before he moved to Madrid...

On ‎23‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 08:14, Nibs said:

That's a really good decision by the club. Folk are saying that could backfire on us but I'd have been really disappointed if we hadn't allowed for them to play. Let's hope that our own line-up for that game includes Ampadu and Hudson-Odoi. 

As long as we take it gracefully on the chin if they knock us out.  That is always the risk that the lesser team raises thier game and someone delivers a wonder strike.

Edited by Strider6003

What a win that was.... anyone see the run Tomori made from his own half to the WBA box?? wtf!

MM was sensational as well..... what a 3pts!

1 hour ago, Redcar said:

What a win that was.... anyone see the run Tomori made from his own half to the WBA box?? wtf!

MM was sensational as well..... what a 3pts!

It was a great result. Mason Mount has been incredible this season but I actually thought he had a poor game for his standards last night.

Derby played very well last night. Very nice to see that Lampard and Jody are doing a great job and I hope they take Derby to the PL next season.

8 minutes ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Tomori was poor last night and lucky not to see red. 

Mount, although doing nothing bad, looked like a passenger. 

This was my main criticism of him when he was at Vitesse as well. Too often he just lets games pass him by.