RIP Mourinho

Super Frank's Derby County

On 04/03/2019 at 12:08, RIP Mourinho said:

As usual the wheels are starting to come off for Derby after Xmas. More to do with the players/club than Frank imo.

The wobble started when Mount was injured in the FA Cup really. Few of our lot were blaming Frank, but the majority of us know that it's his first season and are just happy to be playing better football than we were last season. Had a couple of terrible games (Blackburn away springs to mind) but you always get games like that.

He's also slashed the wage bill which has been needed as we have been run badly/criminally for a couple of years.

Today we won 2-0 away at Bristol City which was an immense result although Tomori went off early with a 'heavy dead leg' and one of Franks signings, George Evans, came in and played centre half (he normally played midfield and has not been great) and was like Beckenbauer.

4 points from our next 2 should see us into the play-offs, most likely against Leeds. Which will be nice.

Can't give Frank enough credit for this, his team was out of it after conceding the early goal, to turn around and finish off a better team at home is quite extraordinary. I know this is only the Championship, but everyone could tell he's a good motivator, good tactician, and a damn passionate guy on the sideline.

Part of me is a little disappointed that Leeds are out of the running again for the PL as I do miss games against them and looking forward to giving them a good thrashing.

BUT it's a great result for Lamps & Jody. They are going through their apprenticeship very nicely. One more season...............................................

On 13/05/2019 at 20:59, Bobbywoodhogan said:

Roofe is our for Leeds on Weds, would love it if Derby staged a comeback. Would be karma the way Bielsa & the Leeds fans have been towards Frank & Derby.

Ha this tweet aged well 😉

Frank's first season as a manager and reaching this stage is a huge achievement for him. So happy for him, unfortunately, he is going to play vs JT, I just don't know who to support there.

2nd leg against Leeds was a fantastic game, Frank has got his touch in the team and you could see that yesterday. Only thing I was against is the second substitution, Huddlestone doesn't look like a football player anymore.

Would be amazing to see him leading Derby in the PL next season.

Well done Frank. He really does look a composed character on the side lines sometimes. He has the enthusiasm as well. I saw a report he has an IQ of 150.

Brains, enthusiasm and composure. Can we have him now?

16 hours ago, axman2526 said:

Ah who to cheer on, JT or Lamps, Abraham or Mount/Tomori.

Well done to both clubs.

Lamps for me. Might be different if JT was manager of Villa.