Jump to content


Londonisblue

UEFA Nations League 2018/2019


Recommended Posts


I feel bad for our Belgium contingent (players & fans a like) but England could actually win the thing now! Although being made up of so many Spurs players the bottle culture will be rife throughout the squad :biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

I feel bad for our Belgium contingent (players & fans a like) but England could actually win the thing now! Although being made up of so many Spurs players the bottle culture will be rife throughout the squad :biggrin:

:laugh2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG !!!! Hop Suisse !!!! That was a great moment !!! Switzerland did a huge performance !!! So it's so far : Portugal, England, Switzerland (that's a huge surprise) and either France or the Netherlands. That Nations League is full of surprises ... Btw, the whole island of Ireland will be playing in League C !! The 2018 WC finalists Croatia will join the 2014 World Champions Germany in League B !!

 

Edited by Londonisblue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Scott Harris said:

Sky's co-commentator for the Germany and Holland game just said that Rudiger isn't that good at passing the ball.........yeah, proof there that he doesn't know what he is talking about.

Oh my ... Even when our players play for their national teams, they can't help but spout siht at us !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Martin O'Neill and Roy Keane have resigned as Ireland management after the sh*tshow of a game against Northern Ireland. It's about time, I don't know if anyone on here had been watching any Irish games, but the last year has been some of the worst football I've ever seen from an Irish team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, RMCM said:

Martin O'Neill and Roy Keane have resigned as Ireland management after the sh*tshow of a game against Northern Ireland. It's about time, I don't know if anyone on here had been watching any Irish games, but the last year has been some of the worst football I've ever seen from an Irish team

I have barely watched them since the football played is atrocious indeed. Both Irelands will be playing in League C the next NL. Whereas Soctland and Wales will be playing in League B in the next NL. And England are in the Final Four.

Edited by Londonisblue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Londonisblue said:

I have barely watched them since the football played is atrocious indeed. Both Irelands are playing in League C. Whereas Soctland and Wales will be playing in League B. And England in the Final Four.

That seems about right to me, Ireland are a C league level team at the moment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Switzerland - Belgium was a good game. Disappointed but correct. All the credits for Switzerland. Deserved!

Germany - Holland was awful. Level League G. Boring! It felt like watching American Wrestling for women. France deserved better. Much better. But, is the worst World Champion ever.

Italy - USA (friendly in Genk). My God! The Squadra Azzurra is not azzurra anymore. Didn't see any proud. Shameless.

 

Football needs dramatic change!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/11/2018 at 09:52, Stim said:

So no England vs Belgium possibility then :biggrin:

Yep and no further excuses for England. The trumpet man must be happy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×