New away shirt

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

As they are selling them, you'd think they're genuine. There's nothing about the new shirt on the official site or the online megastore, though. It looks like a training top, but a colour like that does help the players see eachother on the pitch, though. I had heard rumours of us getting a "fluoro-yellow" away kit and this is pretty close. It's not yellow, but it's a bright colour nonetheless. Maybe it would've been better to have it in yellow and have the black parts in that shirt be blue. That lime green shirt looks a bit cheap to me.

That site's American, I'd be well surprised if that was our official away top next season.

Reckon our Yankee mates might have that slightly confused with a training top.

As they are selling them, you'd think they're genuine. There's nothing about the new shirt on the official site or the online megastore, though. It looks like a training top, but a colour like that does help the players see eachother on the pitch, though. I had heard rumours of us getting a "fluoro-yellow" away kit and this is pretty close. It's not yellow, but it's a bright colour nonetheless. Maybe it would've been better to have it in yellow and have the black parts in that shirt be blue. That lime green shirt looks a bit cheap to me.

Assuming it is an official shirt, it does seem very strange that news of it would appear first anywhere but the megastore/official site. Maybe it's a marketing mistake, who knows. Again, assuming it's an official release, maybe the actual shirt will look better than the on-site image.

Still not as horrible as the tangerine and graphite kit which was just ugly. At least the lime green kit is practical.

You don't mean the Coors classic? I must be one of the few people who actually like it, and I 'm not even embarrassed to wear it icon_eek.gif

If this is the new away shirt (which im not convinced it is) i am stunned that it has appeared on a Yank website before the normal fanfare and hullaballo on the Chelsea website.

If they have done this before they shoudlve im sure they can expect a letter from some lawyers pretty soon.

Oh, and its hideous.

It would make sense, that the top is going on sale in the states before here, to get in with sales for the american tour in the coming months. Wasn't it the same with the adidas home strip this season that it was avaialbe over in states before the mega store did the offical release of it?