Jump to content

Barry Bridges

Two Transfer Window Ban?

Recommended Posts


4 minutes ago, yorkleyblue said:

Does a full ban stop sales as well?

I doubt it, that would effectively mean that players who want to leave are trapped at the club, and seems dubious from a legal point of view.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, luckywerthers said:

"A two-year transfer ban has been rumoured but a source with knowledge of the case has told the BBC they are not aware of that being mentioned as part of the punishment. "

so where exactly does the "rumour" come from???

Probably by another Chels hating section in the media.........whatever it takes to put a negative spin when its us, as mentioned this has been going on for 3 years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, yorkleyblue said:

Does a full ban stop sales as well?

That would stop our players having the freedom of movement which would contravene EU regulations, come July though we might have Boris in charge so we'll only be able to feather West Ham's nest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More footy leaks 

seems club had christensens dad on the payroll to the tune of 656K pounds for not actually doing much at all

 

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/nov/15/chelsea-accused-andreas-christensen-father

i think a 4 window transfer ban has a silver lining 

the club would be forced to integrate RLC Ampadu CHO & Mount etc. and you can’t stop departures just incoming so deadwood could still be got rid of 

never a dull moment at CFC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, General said:

More footy leaks 

seems club had christensens dad on the payroll to the tune of 656K pounds for not actually doing much at all

 

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/nov/15/chelsea-accused-andreas-christensen-father

i think a 4 window transfer ban has a silver lining 

the club would be forced to integrate RLC Ampadu CHO & Mount etc. and you can’t stop departures just incoming so deadwood could still be got rid of 

never a dull moment at CFC

Promoting youth out of necessity won't help them or us, if anything it will do the opposite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lets hope it comes to nothing. The most annoying thing about this is yet again, a lot of it relates to a player (Traore) who to date hasn't turned out to be all that anyway - just like when we got our wrists slapped over Kakuta. We're all hoping to discover the next Messi but we have to do so within the rules.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Argo said:

Promoting youth out of necessity won't help them or us, if anything it will do the opposite.

Don't see how. Its the old sink or swim. Chuck them in the deep end and see what they can do. That's how Utd found Rashford and he wasn't half as talented as most of our youngsters. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A 2 year transfer ban when money is king just now and everyone is spending huge sums would be disastrous for us in terms of the CL places. We fall out of that for a few seasons with no new blood and we could easily be mid table for a while.

There is no silver lining really as it hurts the club regardless 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this part of "Football Leaks"?

If so, let's just skip to the part where the alleger is hiding from a criminal conviction in a cupboard in the Madagascan embassy.

Also, if FIFA think they can punish me, however indirectly, for something I had no involvement in, they can f**k the f**king f**k off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Don't see how. Its the old sink or swim. Chuck them in the deep end and see what they can do. That's how Utd found Rashford and he wasn't half as talented as most of our youngsters. 

Not really, look at Christensen last season, by default we got to a point where we were reliant on him and eventually it became too much for him to cope with at such a young age. The idea that a bunch of teenagers will step up over a transfer ban and become important players is beyond hopeful at best, given such prominent roles so young could destroy even the good enough ones as it did with AC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Argo said:

Not really, look at Christensen last season, by default we got to a point where we were reliant on him and eventually it became too much for him to cope with at such a young age. The idea that a bunch of teenagers will step up over a transfer ban and become important players is beyond hopeful at best, given such prominent roles so young could destroy even the good enough ones as it did with AC.

And most now think that Christensen probably isn't good enough for the highest level. If they're good enough, they're old enough. This just gives us an excuse to put it to the test.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RIP Mourinho said:

And most now think that Christensen probably isn't good enough for the highest level. If they're good enough, they're old enough. This just gives us an excuse to put it to the test.

That's a myth, there's a reason that most youngsters that make it get slowly integrated over a period of half a decade as to rushed straight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...