coco

Wolves V Chelsea (PL) Wed 5th Dec 19:45 UK

We are playing City tomorrow. Watch carefully how City players fiercely try to get the ball back when they lose possession and compare it with that of our team under Sarri. The same thing when Pep managed Barcelona, once they lose possession of the ball, about three players fiercely mark the player with ball and it is working so well for him even here in England. And pep has learned to sometimes hold on to a goal lead unlike when he was managing Barcelona where he believes he always needs to continue scoring in order to win games. I have seen him substitute Aguero many times this season to bring in a defensive player to maintain a one goal lead.

Similar to pep style not working? Granted he had an unlimited check book?

Watched the highlights on MOTD, both ‘penalty’ incidents unsurprisingly got little to no attention or slow-no replays but William one looked 50/50 on first (and only) glance.
Morata one looked two footed and like he went through him to get the ball. I don’t see why Morata would go down, even he can put the ball in from there. 
For me we should have killed it in the first half and only have ourselves to blame. Willian needs to play to the whistle not just stop because he thinks he was fouled although he’s not the only one. 
Pedro, Jorgi-boy and Luiz back in for City please.
Regarding Morata, one thing I have learned in this life is when someone is used to acting FAKE all the time, the very time he is being REAL people will still take him for a joke.
The officials have studied Morata and they know he likes to fall for the faintest of tackles, and this referees ain't perfect, sometimes they rely on their instinct when making decisions. So am never surprised whenever I see Morata being given a real tackle and the referee waves "play on" because everyone already know he likes to cheat.

8 minutes ago, wallosh said:

Regarding Morata, one thing I have learned in this life is when someone is used to acting FAKE all the time, the very time he is being REAL people will still take him for a joke.
The officials have studied Morata and they know he likes to fall for the faintest of tackles, and this referees ain't perfect, sometimes they rely on their instinct when making decisions. So am never surprised whenever I see Morata being given a real tackle and the referee waves "play on" because everyone already know he likes to cheat.

Agree we seem to lack a dressing room personality to tell him to wake up like JT did to Drogba with his diving.