coco

Chelsea v Man City (PL) Sat 8th Dec 17:30 UK

1 minute ago, KeepCalmCarryOn said:

you attacked me for no reason

denmarks gf no doubt

zzzz

ban please

Your first post after the game was to have a go at another forum member, all I did was tell you to jog on and celebrate the win. You were the one that started going on the attack.

2 minutes ago, Ernie_blue said:

Tbf it's a good point, not long before you get called entitled or plastic by the normal few.

Ohh I have seen it for years here........many driven out exactly because of it. It tells its own story and how low people can be.......on a f**king footy forum no less.

I hope Antonio Conte has taken a break from counting his money and made time to watch this match..and hopefully he learnt something ....that's if his ego would allow him to.........I recall when we went to citeh away last season and I was massively disgusted with the negative tactics that Conte applied .......Mauricio Sarri is proving Superior in both intelligence and the bollox departments. kTBFFH

Just now, Scott Harris said:

Your first post after the game was to have a go at another forum member, all I did was tell you to jog on and celebrate the win. You were the one that started going on the attack.

oh you the forum police?

denmark been ripping the club manager apart for so long and typing rubbish everytime i post

:coffeespit:

ban harris

ill send £50

4 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

At the start I started fighting with someone that is an established member and I was told to not cross the line and show respect. I don't know how to search for posts it's not relevant I said that in order to try to show to that person to calm down and not fight other users but it maybe came across in a different way, sorry if so.

I didn't mean it like that, I tried to point out to that user to stop mocking because it will not end up good for him.

Ohh im not Dissing you my friend.......you know I like your posts here.

3 minutes ago, KeepCalmCarryOn said:

im sat down laughing at your dribble

You do nothing but........your behind is burning badly. Put some Cold Water it might help.

16 minutes ago, Phillip said:

I cannot help but feel a bit sad that this win for us puts the ratmunchers at the top  of the table.

I know the freakin' bin dippers & the rest of the league will benefit from this win - I would gladly take a win away to Wolves & a lost today to keep the dirty red scousers in 2nd - oh I will enjoy this win & having a break from all of the mugs belittling Kante & Side Show Bob by saying they can't do a job - today both proved the doubters wrong

1 minute ago, TheBluesBrother said:

Guardiola has lost three leagues games against Chelsea, more than against any other side as a manager.

Ýeah when we are on it and willing to fight, it does not matter what team he is with and how much money invested, we'll give him a fight he wont forget.

8 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

At the start I started fighting with someone that is an established member and I was told to not cross the line and show respect. I don't know how to search for posts it's not relevant I said that in order to try to show to that person to calm down and not fight other users but it maybe came across in a different way, sorry if so.

No probs, but it's relevant because someone is telling new members that, and it would be good to know who. We wouldn't want people driving others out when they've just joined up by telling them not to cross senior citizen members.

2 minutes ago, Mod Stark said:

No probs, but it's relevant because someone is telling new members that, and it would be good to know who. We wouldn't want people driving others out when they've just joined up by telling them not to cross senior citizen members.

I was about to blame Moi for a change :laugh2:

9 minutes ago, robdog said:

I know the freakin' bin dippers & the rest of the league will benefit from this win - I would gladly take a win away to Wolves & a lost today to keep the dirty red scousers in 2nd - oh I will enjoy this win & having a break from all of the mugs belittling Kante & Side Show Bob by saying they can't do a job - today both proved the doubters wrong

I think it the win today was massive, just incase the players were starting to lose a bit of belief in the process (since a few on here have done), it was a shot in the arm at the right time, and hopefully we can take the confidence into what is a busy but very winnable stretch of games. 

Winning at wolves and losing today, would've left the same doubts. I don't care about the Scousers, they have been incredibly lucky in some of their wins, and they won't best city to the title anyway. 

Our confidence changed completely with the Kante goal. We were looking completely bewildered for most of that first half until the goal. Second half was a different story. We looked confident, strong, worked hard and worked together as a unit. RLC looked good again when he came on. Credit to the team and the fans who created a great atmosphere.

3 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

It's one of the things that bugs me most, it's bad enough seeing that crap from rival fans, but worse when you see other Chelsea fans saying it.

As mentioned it tells its own story.......they cant refute or argue as Fellow Chels fans, no, they must do the opposite. f**k it, lets enjoy an impressive win.

Forget formation, forget style, forget Sarri ball, that was won by commitment. End of.
That win had everything to do with how Sarri wants us to play one of the biggest thing's i saw and hes been asking for is NO SPACE BETWEEN THE LINE'S which restricted City all night

6 minutes ago, robdog said:

so Rio is starting a debate on twitter w/ that tweet - I didn't think anything racist was said but Rio was quick to bring out the race card

He should be in the papers doing the mystic meg section.

4 minutes ago, coco said:

He should be in the papers doing the mystic meg section.

I forgot the Ferdinands were all expert lip readers. It’s nothing to do with his race and everything to do with being a dirty cheating c**t. 

Edited by Munkworth