Sindre

Christian Pulisic - Official

6 hours ago, Butterhampton FC said:

I'm American but I do not share the same enthusiasm for Pulisic as others. Clearly a purchase by the club to gain a bigger fanbase in the states. He couldn't even get into the Dortmund team when he was healthy and doesn't provide enough final product. He'll be gone in 2 years.

That’s the spirit, made my day. 🙁

8 hours ago, Butterhampton FC said:

I'm American but I do not share the same enthusiasm for Pulisic as others. Clearly a purchase by the club to gain a bigger fanbase in the states. He couldn't even get into the Dortmund team when he was healthy and doesn't provide enough final product. He'll be gone in 2 years.

That just sounds like Willian but with extra steps. 

Of all the things to be upset about with the club currently, we choose to complain about the kit.  Take it to the kit thread.  Be excited for a young promising winger joining us.  Nobody will give a sh*t about the kit if we win games in it.

You have to applaud Dortmund’s business though; they sold him to us, & replaced him with Thorgan and Brandt plus change.

Would gladly have those two here along with Pulisic.

14 hours ago, Chelsbear said:

Ufft that kit looks worse every time I see it 😩

Never mind the kit, is there really any need for Pusilic to wear the shirt, AND hold a shirt as well?

Our PR team seems a mess this season.

1 minute ago, dansubrosa said:

Never mind the kit, is there really any need for Pusilic to wear the shirt, AND hold a shirt as well?

You think we are the only club who does this?

1 hour ago, ducavis said:

You have to applaud Dortmund’s business though; they sold him to us, & replaced him with Thorgan and Brandt plus change.

Would gladly have those two here along with Pulisic.

I'd rather take either one over Pulisic and save about £35m. 

3 hours ago, RIP Mourinho said:

I'd rather take either one over Pulisic and save about £35m. 

Agree but need to be politically correct on this forum 

4 hours ago, dansubrosa said:

I feared I was the only one who thought it was a bit redundant :mocking:

5 hours ago, dansubrosa said:

They needed a cardboard cut out of him wearing the shirt while pressing his name and number on to the back of another shirt in the back to really hammer home the point. 

Of course the Stamford Bridge background helps us to see that he’s now a Chelsea player. 

1 hour ago, Spiller86 said:

Dortmund have purchased Thorgan Hazard and Julian Brandt with the money.

Both are better players than Pulisic. Sigh.

Good buys by Dortmund.  But keep in mind, thy are 3 and 6 years older than Pulisic.  Pulisic’s signing isn’t exactly riveting to me, but he’s quite young and very promising.  In a couple years, you might be saying that we got the better deal.  Nobody knows for sure.

On 04/05/2019 at 18:03, Butterhampton FC said:

Have you actually watched him play regularly though? The kid is phenomenal at finding space and creating chances. He has great pace and is already an elite dribbler. He has plenty of time to iron out the kinks in his game. His potential is very high. Don't just look at the numbers, he's a great talent.

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, evissy said:

It looked better with Eden in it. 

I'm not so sure it did. The fit is way too loose, and the V-neck ruins it. I don't mind the design though, but it looks very cheaply made.

Edited by Bramskii