Sindre

Christian Pulisic - Official

2 hours ago, coco said:

Wehn do we have a Winter break ? We have 9 matches in 33 days between Nov 30 - Jan 1, then a 10 day break, i wouldn't call it a Winter break more like 10 days to recover from a 9 game month.

Isn’t the one weekend off thing suppose to start this season? 10 days is better than the 2 we usually get!

3 hours ago, Valerie said:

What 10 day break? There's the FA Cup the first weekend after New Years Day, then on to the league again the weekend after that.

oh yeah the cup games, well that puts paid to the notion of a winter break, @Munkworth you must mean the WC in 22, 6 weekends of no club football in the depth of winter, thats gonna be well weird.

35 minutes ago, coco said:

oh yeah the cup games, well that puts paid to the notion of a winter break, @Munkworth you must mean the WC in 22, 6 weekends of no club football in the depth of winter, thats gonna be well weird.

Six weekends??!!  :rant:How am I going to get through that winter?

Excellent today. He faded in the last 20 minutes, but he done the damage with his hat-trick. His first goal was like Hazard never left. So much potential in this guy, I just hope we continue to see more days like today from him.

Great game for Pulisic today.

Agreed, he was very quiet during the last 20-30 min. Probably got tired.

His goals were very nice, but they were all individual efforts. I like to see him get some goals from combination plays.   

He will get even better once he and his mates can read each other better. I feel he and Tammy are not yet on the same page.

5 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

I think he might nab MOTM after that one. 

Debatable, did you not see the shift Alonso put in today? 

1 minute ago, Slojo said:

Debatable, did you not see the shift Alonso put in today? 

Yes, but you can't denied a man his MTOM award with 3 goals. 🙂

Pleased that he got the start today after his recent performances, and he certainly took his chance! It shows that Frank genuinely does pick the team based on performance and Pulisic definitely deserved it.

Happy for him and hope he enjoys his moment - just needs to learn not to get caught in possession unnecessarily. For me he was culpable for Rodriguez's goal. Hazard wasn't perfect either but he earned the right to get away with it.

Edited by the special one

3 hours ago, the special one said:

Happy for him and hope he enjoys his moment - just needs to learn not to get caught in possession unnecessarily. For me he was culpable for Rodriguez's goal. Hazard wasn't perfect either but he earned the right to get away with it.

REALLY?!?!  He was completely run over from behind.  It should have been a foul as the Burnley player had to go through him to get the ball.